• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

True Earth

Started by korver, May 04, 2016, 08:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

Well that's a firework if I've ever seen one!

fantozzi

Happy new year to you, korver. And thank you for making me dream about this world.

manga rivotra

How To express my reaction to this update with words  &Thk/(:
Wow .......... How is that possible? .............. Wow again, and 100 times WOW:o
I don't know if you realize that in 1 update you did more than any player will dream to do in one life on this game. We touch here the surreal!  &apls &apls &apls
The illusion of seeing real photos is such that we sometimes have to look several times to realize that they are well drawn from the game, as far-off views as closer views especially reproductions of South-American mid-sized cities are breathtaking realism.
More than usual, everything is there: the perfect reproduction/choice of building, the details placed in the right place to the millimeter (MMPs, texturing) and the absolute control of the light. I love this weekly show that you offer us: every time we believe that you will not be able to surpass yourself, and each time you prove the opposite with mastery.
2018 was epic, 2019 will probably be even more ! Thanks you Master !  :thumbsup:

vinlabsc3k

The last updates are truly amazing!! :o
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!