• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcx

bat

I will vote for Nardo69's picture in this round:

1 - Nardo69
0 - tcx

btw, my 5050th post!!!

CasperVg

How unfortunate that picture doesn't have any cars in it, tcx. I would've surely voted for you elseway.

Nardo69: 2
TCX: 0
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

tcx

Quote from: caspervg on May 28, 2008, 10:36:00 AM
How unfortunate that picture doesn't have any cars in it, tcx. I would've surely voted for you elseway.

oh, not again, I don't know the reason why there are no cars in my pics :(, but in this one I thought: maybe the sims are in the church! :)

vester

Bringing over the pictures:

Nardo:

tcx:

my vote goes to tcx

2-1 in Nardo's favour

tcx: You could change NAM automata plugin to get more cars and other automata on the streets.

thundercrack83

I'll go with Nardo.

3-1, Nardo69.

Nardo69

@tcx: It may be even more profane - just check the ingame option if you set automate at "medium" or "high". I set it at "medium" as "high" produces too much traffic in my rural environments

RippleJet

I enjoy the European look of tcx's town!
However, I think the mayor could have told the park department to plant some more trees in the lawns surrounding the cathedral...

Despite that, I'll vote for tcx. :thumbsup:

3-2 in favour of Nardo69

sebes

I vote for TCX: the pciture is so neat!  And you're right: there a no cars on the street because everybody is in the church, the parking lot is filled  !

(damn the atheïst in the little red car approaching the Y-crossing  $%Grinno$% )

3/3 Tied
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

krbe

A typical Central European Sunday  :P Quick, God! Smite that atheist before the light turns green!

4-3 in favour of tcx

Pat

tieing it back up here a nice round 4

4 - Nardo

4 - TCX

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

And I'll take the train by voting for Nardo

5/4 Nardo69 Leading

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

penguin007

nice ideas in your pic tcx but the pavement which dosnt match ruins it for me. Nardo as always perfect in my eyes
Nardo for me

6 - Nardo

4 - TCX

nerdly_dood

I'll miss the train by voting for TCX.  Sure, the road textures aren't quite perfect, but the diagonal W2W stuff and the cathedral etc. is not looking bad...

6-5 Nardo leading.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Emperor Stormont

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

paroch

Nardo's excellent trains do it for me.......

nardo69   7-6   tcx

warszawa

That was a very close round, well done Nardo69.

However for this round - I am voting for tcx - it is just breathtaking!

Nardo69 - 7
tcx - 7
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Kitsune

I'm a sucker for railways  $%Grinno$%

So my vote goes to Nardo!

8-7 for Nardo
~ NAM Team Member

Jmouse

I'll take the train

Nardo69 - 9
tcx - 7

TopCliff

No kill vote here! I'm putting Tcx on life support here!

9-8, Nardo leading.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.