• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vab423

I vote for Jacky's lighthouse.  It's making me really calm and serene just looking at it.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

Citynut

After lookin at both pics very hard and long - I really the feel of jackies lighthouse it draws your eye to the center of the pic. At the same time the view on Colyns is awesome I can almost here the water rushing as i look at it.  %confuso man which one do I vote for........... :'( I cant make up my mind  &mmm.
I guess I vote for.......  %confuso ummm I pick umm Colyn on this one. - Sorry Jackie, It was a really tough call on this one0

9/3 so far...
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

c.p.

Can I vote for both?  :D  Ok, then I vote for Jacky's because I love the subtle underwater terrain in the background.  (Plus, it make it closer and heightens the suspense  :D ) 9/4

EDGE4194

Quote from: c.p. on April 10, 2007, 07:36:59 PM
Can I vote for both?  :D  Ok, then I vote for Jacky's because I love the subtle underwater terrain in the background. 
Couldn't have said it better.... 9/5 Jacky

Bobbo

I think the votes are 8/6 Colyn's favor

Vester voted it becomes 6/3 Colyn
Thorton voted it becomes 7/3 Colyn
Vab voted it becomes 7/4 Jackie
Citynut voted it becomes  8/4 Jackie
c.p. voted it becomes 8/5 Jackie
Edge4194 voted it becomes 8/6 Jackie

So it should be 8(colyn)/6(jackie) that should be right?

bwatterud

Yep, that's right.  I'm voting for Jackie too, for the same reason c.p.  8/7 now.  Who will it be?   ???

Elektra

I have to make it 8 all, with a vote for Jackie.  I am such a sucker for lighthouses.  :P

8/8 all
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Pat

OK i so have to vote for Jacky here OMG woman that lighthouse is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

I suppose that makes it 8/9 and I will have to make it, after some deliberation: a vote for jacky, 8/10 and the victory.

So I suppose I will give this a shot. First: the previous victor:

Jacqulina:

Versus

Threestooges:

vester

This time I will go with Jacky's.

1/0 for Jacky.

skillie

Threestooges gets my vote.

1/1

wouanagaine

2/1 for jacky,
I don't understand why you use such a street mod, threestooge, with a rural street mod, it would have been perfect

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

bat

praiodan

Shadow Assassin

Jacqulina:

Versus

Threestooges:

New page.

I'm going for Jacky's one. 5/1
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

callagrafx

And me, making it 6/1

The road did it for me, sorry
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Bongoswimp

Ditto to Cal's comment. 7/1
I'm the Knight of Spamalot
And I like to push the pram a lot

sam

I vote for Jacky. Her picture is a bit pixelated, but I think its very creative nonetheless.

Jacky - 8 Threestooges - 1

BarbyW

I vote Jacky too this time as the road really doesn't suit the picture. Pity as there is a lot going on in there.
9/1 to Jacky
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Colyn

My vote goes to Jacky ... 10/1  &apls

Jacky is now in Round Three ... we need a challenger.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play