• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Harishna's BATing room

Started by harishna, February 28, 2011, 03:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveN

Very interesting projects.  &apls

The fourth picture this building that you want to do this is the version W2W is a plot 1x2 tile next to the parking lot? Because it is difficult to figure out this photo of a building it :)
I like the most this round building on the last photo. Look forward to its completion.
In any case a good job.  :thumbsup:
Best wishes.

harishna

Ernst do you mean also making the library roof busier I try to keep it as close to the RL thing as possible so I don't know what more to add, so if you have specific suggestions they are more than welcome, here is how it looks in from google earth

regarding the small shops I guess I will try to add more stuff and make it a tad darker overall.

peter007

Hmm yes you're right there isn't very much on the roof.
But in simcity4 you have 1 view and that's the perspective view. Which will uncover your whole roof.
And that's a problem I guess, because the roof will look a bit ''bland'' (in the empty way) . So maybe you could add some dirt or a bump map.
Or maybe some water splashes around from the last rain. It will eventually hopefully make it better.
Nevertheless It's a great building with great adds! &apls

-Ernst

Aaron Graham

peter007, You could be right, it may need a little of duty ness. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

harishna

So I asked Girafe about his lovely trees and he kindly offered to contribute to my UNAM library BAT by adding some of his beautiful creations. So before I hand it to the more capable hands of Girafe I decided to showed it in its current state. Not much has changed mainly the roof textures I change the tone (redder now) added more contrast and added a bump map. I also added a couple of details here and there like the access ramps...
So speak now or..

mrbisonm

Quote from: harishna on May 28, 2011, 04:01:30 AM
So speak now or..

....or what?  ???

"ok, I'll shut up if you upload this soon."

Wow, that is what I call great texturing and modeling, superb.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

peter007

Yes this is what I mean. Your roof texture is now excellent.
I hope you will upload a picture with those beautiful trees soon.

-Ernst

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

harishna

mrbison thanks for stopping by I am glad you like it
peter007 I made some more changes to the library hope you like it!
kelis thanks very much!
some more work in the restaurant still plenty to do with the lot but I think the building looks ready

here is hte library as it is now

and something new form the same university campus

peter007

Of course I like it.
Do you have a real pic from the last building. I'm very interested in the facade

-Ernst

Earth quake

Stunning bats harishana. I really like the restaurants.  :thumbsup:

harishna

Thanks for the comments, haven't posted anything here for a while but here is something:

supremec

Wow very good, it's awesome  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Tomas Neto

Girafe

Really good work  &apls &apls

for the parking I would say that lotting is better than batting entirely the LOT.

Moreover the cars are not at the level of the rest, check free database like skp for better models. 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Excellent BATs, I particullary like the last one &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

peter007

Wow those trees are awesome on your last building
The garden is so great.

-Ernst

harishna

I haven't been very active around here but I am still alive and kicking and for those of you who don't follow my thread on ST I released my rectoria tower a while ago http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27705-unam-rectoria-tower/ and today I released a collection of 9 BATs from Mexico City mostly W2W but also including the VIPS restaurant, you can get them here:http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28040-harishnas-mexico-city-bat-collection/

and here a preview

From my UNAM collection the Humanidades Tower II is being exported and I have made good progress in a new building Postgrado de Arquitectura, I just have to finish the roof junk, add nightlights and hopefully some of Girafe beautiful tress!

Here you can see them together, I think will release them individually and together as in the preview.

RickD

I love the W2W houses. Great work.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Lovely recent stuff Harishna! As I said on ST I'm not going to use all the W2W, it will not fit my MD's theme, but the VIP restaurant and the Madero47 are great!

Also the last complex is incredible as well!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog