• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aspire - A collection of random images

Started by mjig_dudy, February 07, 2007, 09:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Badsim

Hi mjig_dudy ,

I particularly enjoy  pictures #2 & #3 , this corner with two curved buildings is really great . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

mjig_dudy

kimcar: I'm afraid thats all i've got from the city, I lost it a while back, during a clear out...

zniehadajet: as above, i don't actually have anymore images to show...

emilin: well they are not from when started playing the game. they are older than most of what i post here. Believe me, when i started playing my cities look like absolute garbage ;)

Cali: Thanks :P

EDGE4194: No problemo ;)

rooker1: Thanks!

Badsim: Yeah, i like how those building fit there too ;)

Here we go:

iamgoingtoeatyou

Wow! I see you've also been inspired by those great Amsterdam Bats, Great job with the lot editing of the canals and the walls  :thumbsup: Keep up the great work!

Heinz

no sweat. as long as you promise to keep working on aspire.  :P lol! love the new image. how about some pedal boats on the canal? i love it! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Awesome little mosaic, the canal lined with the houses looks great.  The rail line behind the houses is very common in and around Toronto, very realistic.

Robin    :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

That earthern embankment is great, M_d.  Is that a custom lot you've done with a texture, or what?

Inquiring minds and all that.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

kimcar

Too bad that you lost pics. As for the mosaic  &apls &apls I love it . Great canal use. And the new walls also.  :thumbsup:

Badsim

I absolutely love this mosaic , just perfect ...( maybe would have been more than perfect  $%Grinno$% with a boat on canal ... and your wonderful train I use in AntiGone coming through on railways ...) :P

&apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

mjig_dudy

iamgoingtoeatyou: yes, those Amsterdam BATs are indeed amazing. I also loved how you used them.

Heinz: thank, i will continue Aspire, at my usual slow pace of course ;)

rooker1: Thanks.

dedgren: Do you mean these lots by mas71 Found Here ?

kimcar: Thanks, i love those new walls.

Badsim: Thanks, as for making it more perfect; the only boat i have for oppies canals, is a touristy boat which i felt didn't really fit. As for the train, i can never get any trains, as i always build my cities as Eye Candy. In this new picture, i actually used the U-drive it mode to get the train to appear. and removed the annoying green diamond in Photoshop.

bat: Thanks for your comment.

Heres a new update, after i finally found my CJ in this new system :P

dedgren

m_d- Thanks so much for the tip on the embankment lots.  I really enjoyed the nighttime shot- it's a great combination of custom content stuff.

...bet the folks in those high rises are a hard sell on season tickets...

Thanks for the update!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Heinz

that's a nice shot! i like the speeding train and the cars racing along with it. the stadium, too!

and your "usual slow pace" will be ok as long as it keeps on going  :P

rooker1

Great picture, lots of different kinds of rail.  I love it.

Robin     ;D
Call me Robin, please.

pickled_pig

Amazing detail level there.  I see you're using ITS' excellent new set of buildings - and very well,I must add.

-aaron

emilin

Ooohhh... that IS a nice picture. Good development and BREATHTAKING picture editing. &apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

wonderful work! fantastic mosaic at night! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more!

EDGE4194

&apls fantastic night shot. There is such a great mix of detail-  I wanna see more!  &hlp

mjig_dudy

dedgren: thanks very much  :)

Heinz: Thanks, and as you see in the time since my last update, i'm keeping up my usual slow pace ;)

rooker1: Thanks

pickled_pig: Yeah, The ITS Explosion on the STEX was the inspiration for that city ;)

emilin: Thanks for the compliments, my editing isn't really all that much, i just adjusted brightness, contrast ect.

bat: Thanks ;)

EDGE4194: Thanks, and heres some more ;)

A rural-ish picture here. making use of the RHW, as always.

sebes

The purple glow ,  the RHW bridge and traffic make this a very sexy picture  :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN