• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire Bay: Green Meadows

Started by RickD, February 03, 2012, 03:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerBD1

I just spent about 45 mins. reading this whole thing and loved every minute of it.  The work you've done is great.  I can't wait to see what happens next.

Walker......

feyss

Nice update. I like the way your city evoluated.  :)

Ricky112233

Looking good! I really like the French market! :thumbsup:

Ok, danke dafür, ich habe seit diesem Jahr Deutsch... Glücklich wohne ich am grenze mit Deutschland! :P

-Ricky :)
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

WannGLondon

What a fantastic update, Raphael. I especially love that first shot. It is amazing to see this city develop in a natural way.
Call me Warren.

Jeroentje

This is looking great!  &apls
It's very realistic

TiFlo

Fantastic MD so far, I really enjoy dropping by and finding you've put up a new update! Thank you for sharing  :thumbsup:

io_bg

Another fantastic update, I'm eager to see what's next! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nbvc

vortext

Skycrapers!  &dance Well, tall buildings at least.  ;D

Nice update, quite surprising how well the Notre Dame goes with the surrounding architecture. Not too sure about Quatre Saisons though.
The railtrenche on the other hand fits perfect. Also; wow, two market halls! These are enormous and I already have trouble with placing just one. Great job!

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

benedict

Congratulations, your MD is back at number one on BTT this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

sunv123

I still remember when empire bay was a small town. Look at it now!

super exited for the next update!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rooker1

November is SC4Devotion's 6th anniversary and what better way to celebrate than a super special month in the OSITM section!!

It's absolutely no surprise to me why Rick's MD is in OSITM again for the third time.  Great pictures, awesome read and very nice replies make this MD a must to read!!  If you have not started this MD from the begining, I think you had better.  This is going to be a great month following Rick's MD.

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!!
Call me Robin, please.

Swordmaster

Wow, great news here! Congrats, Raphael.

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Congratulations on your OSITM Raphael! Should be an outstanding month here  &dance

wallasey

A big congratulations with your OSITM!!! Very much a well deserved triumph.

I am loving the CBD you have created, the markets look like a fantastic hub thriving with activity! Well done!

art128

Congratulation on your third award, Raphael! I'm eager to see what you have prepared for us for the month!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Gugu3

Very very nice work with the area near the station!and congratulation for your OSITM :thumbsup:

sim_link

Simply stunning - the realism is awesome and your photos just jump out. ;D Nice work!

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.