• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canyonjumper

Happy Birthday 3RR!

Your friend,
                        Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Tarkus

Before it hits midnight here in Oregon, I'd like to wish 3RR a happy birthday--this place has been really the lifeblood of the site since virtually the beginning (heck, it was what lured me over here :D), and still continues to be a hotbed for innovation.  Congratulations on 4 years here--and here's to many more. :thumbsup:

-Alex

dedgren

About 5 minutes from totality.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

rooker1

Happy 4th year anniversary David and 3RR! &apls
I actually got up at 3:41am my time/peak time for myself to see the Soltice Lunar Eclipse.  It really was very beautiful to see the moon go completely orangey red.
I have been quietly following along with your real roads and I must say they look fantastic.

I hope you and your family have a super fantastic holiday!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

pvarcoe

Happy Anniversary David and 3RR.
My favorite SC4 spot!!

metarvo

Well, the clouds were a problem, but other than that, the eclipse was quite nice.

Happy Anniversary 3RR!  Keep it up, David!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Jmouse

3RR shares its birthday with my lovely daughter, Julie (jules), so Happy Birthday to both of you! ()flower()

And to one and all, best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays.

threestooges

A bit belated, but still worth saying, happy 4th birthday. It's been a pleasure to follow along for the ride.

Also, Joan, wish Julie a happy (again belated) birthday for me too.
-Matt

Ryan B.

Merry Christmas, David & all my 3RR friends!

BigSlark

David and the rest of the 3RR Regulars,

Merry Christmas to all!

Cheers,
Kevin

metarvo

Merry Christmas, 3RR, David, and family!  I hope it's been a good one, I sure do.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

thundercrack83

Merry Christmas to you and yours, David! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday, my friend!

Dustin

dedgren

Merry Christmas from Three Rivers Region!

It was -15 (F)/-26 C) below here this morning- I don't envy Santa his job a bit.

We had a great Christmas- it was Tristen's first one at home in five years.

We talked with Joshua in Texas- maybe next year for him.  Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Speaking of presents, I've just finished up the last of the default RealRoads retextures.  I think they're over here...

Big day tomorrow, eh?

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Ramona Brie

RealRoads sure looks interesting. I'm starting to wonder if using Euro road mods (for a variety of reasons) might not be the best idea.

3RR is just too massive and daunting, but it looks detailed to the extreme!

CaptCity

Wishing everyone "in" Three Rivers Region a happy and wonderful holiday season, and looking forward to what the new year will bring.

threestooges

Merry Christmas David, Heather, Tristen (welcome home), and Josh (getting closer all the time I hope). Here's hoping next Christmas finds the whole family together again under the same roof. Looks like Santa made a fine showing there too, despite the cold. Certainly well-deserved too.

Hope all is well David.
-Matt

Silur

Merry Christmas, David and Your Family ... Be Happy ...
Nicks.

Girafe

Hope your Christmas was fantastic with your family

Very nice xmas tree  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

girlfromverona

Those lunar eclipse photos are amazing! Sadly we had too much cloud here. Next time hopefully...

Hope you have a wonderful break, David! So good to see Tristen home with you - I'm sure Josh will be home soon. :)