• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

*not lurking ;D

I didn't even realize I hit a double 0 post. The preview looks very exciting - can't wait to see what you're going to do...

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Gaston

Semi-lurking.     Had 3 teeth pulled.   not much for sitting here today.    &mmm      Sorry.     Figured I'd say happy leap day   &hlp .

---Gaston

EDIT- Whoo, Al!  That's about three teeth too many for my taste.  Feel better quick, my friend. -DE

Thanks David.   3 at once ain't what I call fun.       &cry2    You can tell I had 2 people climbing around my mouth and yanking on teeth. - G

白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

paroch

Here's me semi lurking, trying to think of something semi intelligent to say to add something to what's been achieved here!

er, er, erm, hum - nothing remotely intelligent is coming, so I'll just say I'm looking forward to getting involved and being part of it all - if there's anything you think I can do to assist, just shout.

Paul

Jmouse

Oh boy, the next "00" honor ceremony is going to be a winner!

Back to work...
Joan

jayo

;D Hello-Wow-I though that first piccy was an ice sculpture  ::)

Great stuff-Can't wait till the new award  &apls
I'm back

dragonshardz

GAHHHHHHH! Stop! Too much! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

/wrrd%& /wrrd%& /wrrd%& /wrrd%&

OK, yet ANOTHER update for the Honors List.

Gah.

~~Dragonshardz~~

Giligone

Happy Leap Day David! Looking forward to more excellent and awesome stuff here at 3RR

Pat

David those pics are sweet!!! Happy Leap Day and BTW you are owing a small fortune over at Robin's Place

NB: After reading dustins question I know for a fact that is the Fitz's.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

I suppose that, strange as it may sound, I've been semi-lurking around here for a while... I had a trial brief on top of law school and summer internship searching so it's good to have that done and get back to this for a bit. That was a well written piece on the local bats and blue jays and I can only imagine what's coming up for emilin. Interesting to note that 3000 is rather quickly approaching. Happy Leap Day to you and I'll keep an eye out for the next honors post.

thundercrack83

It's almost over here in Pennsylvania, but Happy Leap Day to you, David, and to all the friends of 3RR!

I can't wait to see the latest honors!

Dustin

EDIT: Hey, David. Question for you--is that ship made from snow the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Heblem

Happy Leap Day!  ;) also 150 pages of 3RR excellent work!  &apls

dedgren

I'm working on collaboration stuff this evening, folks, but I need to take a minute and note that, sometime in the next few hours...

Roll on, odometer!  Roll on!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JoeST

well "happy Leap Day"... sorry I didnt pop in yesterday, was busy fixing stuff... but on a side note my watch thought it was the 1st...  ??? ???

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

quackmofro

Happy belated Leap Day! I spent all Thursday night studying for an organic exam and all yesterday napping, so I haven't gotten an opportunity to stop by until now. Keep up the 3RRing!

sebes

Guys - the flag for 3RR that your 'better not founded committee' came up is with pretty awesome.

I had to do some reading as apparatently in just 15 days this thread grows with 9 pages, 193 replies and 3253 views!   That means that within an hour probably the 3000th post will be made ...  :thumbsup:

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Jmouse

David often praises us for our contributions to 3RR. He brings forth bats, birds, honors, crop circles and maps that would make Rand McNally gasp in awe. He's like a magician with a bottomless hat.

All of us enjoy the scenery here at 3RR -- the RL and in-game photos are awesome and the camaraderie invites interaction. Even in times of stress, David finds a moment to share himself with us.

He never (that I know of) mentions the infrastructure that forms the foundation for this incredible project, though. Recently, Dustin (thundercrack) and I have been helping him catch up on a few unfinished details. The work is tedious and time consuming, but nothing compared to the immense volume of data David has already collected and cataloged IMO.

I urge you to click on this Link, visit the Child Boards and try to wrap your mind around the scope of this immense project. You can't imagine the hours already spent on it without spending some of your own hours filling in a few blanks.

So how long has it been since you thanked David for the incredible amount of work and planning that has brought us to this point? Well, that's too long!

So here's a big THANK YOU and a belated "Happy Leap Day" wish!

Until you know when!...
Joan

rhizome21

Hi

(late for the no lurker day, and for my gazeteer input  :thumbsdown:)

emilin

Just helping to move things along - nobody wants to be 2999. ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Belated Happy Leap Day also from me! And the pictures looks very good!
And looking forward to more, David, in the next 11 days! ;)

Btw, congrats on 3000 replies, David! &apls

mightygoose

hey bat why you s greedy why cant none of the rest of us ahve any of that juicy multi zero action....

edit- i spose i shouldnt complain too much i did get 50k views on ST :P
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....