• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VALTIO

Started by Krio, May 14, 2007, 01:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

your work is average your pictures are too small and your father smells of elderberries... :P no great citybuiling, and awesome quotes...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Patriots1228

awesome update krio have you been on ST lately? or are you still suicidely banned  :P jw havnt seen ya in a while. came lookin for ya in here. awesome update. btw:  preston no longer burns shoes. But Boston Does so look out.

Krio

PLOP UNTIL YOU DROP

Offical teaser

Downtown of City of Tammilehto

I see glass. Green and black glass.

King Kong would love this.

thundercrack83: Thank you. Of course I'm funny when I use other people's quotes!

Badsim: Thank you, thank you. You should enjoy more of my pics than my humour though. Because..umm..graters?

TheTeaCat: I'm refreshing because I use that new soap what is made of old factory workers of VALTIO.

bat: Thank you. I regret name "Little Seoul" now, because "Little Korea" would have been better.

emilin: Thank you, thank you. I am the king of canals!

mjig_dudy: Soon VALTIO navy will strike like a snake to Aspire. And thanks!

mightygoose: Thank you, thank you. But my father kicks your father's butt! Ha-ha!

Patriots1228: Yes I'm still suicidely banned. I had a reason, but those musstlers fear VALTIOs might at CJ department.

bat

Wonderful teasers, Bengt! Nice using of that buildings! :thumbsup:

Patriots1228

lol if your banned howd u get kmpc(?)'s new building, PENN plaza?
btw king kong would def. love that spot.....perfect for catching yummy airplanes  :P

Snaper

Krio

MONEY DOSEN'T TALK, IT SWEARS

Steel. Glass. Money.

Give me some Gauss to fuel my pics.

World Trade Plaza 1 and 2 are darkened.

VALTIO is great - today's headline.

City of blinding lights.

NO REPLIES THIS TIME

bat

Wonderful update, Bengt! Great pictures of the downtown at night! :thumbsup:

Krio

MONEY. IT'S A GAS.

It's not the height of the skyscraper, it's how you use it.

High prices for the high floors.

Economic Barrier.

Skyscraper's skyscrapers.

On the top of the world.

Thanks bat

flame1396

Haha! I love the pop culture references....

I think I spot a Zero Wing reference... And a little Pink Floyd....  :thumbsup:
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Shadow Assassin

Now, Krio Bengt (sorry, force of habit :P). This is a good CJ. :P

And your captions are quirky, funny and somewhat irreverent. An excellent job. It's a joy to read and see the pictures. :P

edit: And why must Ensenada burn in the trash? :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

bat

Another fantastic update, Bengt! I like the first picture! :thumbsup:

rooker1

The last couple of updates were great.  Your skills at creating an DT core are awesome and your choice of bats are just as great.  Some further away shots would be nice, to see a little more of the city, please.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

mightygoose

abit rubbish really.... sears tower isnt top of the world anymore... tis the burj dubai.... well as far as how highy you can actually stand goes....

skyscrapers' skyscrapers made me chuckle...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

freedo50

Quoteabit rubbish really.... sears tower isnt top of the world anymore... tis the burj dubai.... well as far as how highy you can actually stand goes....

I really hope this comment was in jest MG, or you might feel the pointy end of a Mod stick %BUd%.

Nice work bengt, I don't comment in MDs often, but this is good stuff, and I love the little comments and titles.

Fred

Pat

Quote from: Bengt on June 18, 2007, 07:28:11 AM
MONEY. IT'S A GAS.

It's not the height of the skyscraper, it's how you use it.
LoL hmmm OK now LoL anyways great MD you got here Bengt i love the skyscrappers
and i think what MG was saying that Sears tower aint the biggest one any more
but mearly pointing out that Burj Dubai is bigger LoL its an MG humor you got
to know to understand  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Snaper

It's great but we finally does not see large thing of your city, that the top of your buldings   &mmm

Krio

STEALING FROM THE PEEPS

Recycling old pics.

REPLIES

VALTIO and it's amazing leadership thanks you all for commenting. If you don't get pop-culture preferences, go eat your granny's socks.

Pat

Bengt a funnie update thank you i needed that today

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie