• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VALTIO

Started by Krio, May 14, 2007, 01:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie

Very nice (sometimes humorous updates). I really like your CBD, but it could be zoomed out more to get a sense of location, because then you're just showing a bunch of random skyscrapers.

I can spot a few U2 quotes here and there, as well.  ;) If you want to be funny, use YOUR OWN song lyrics. Hehe. I just read your comment on my CJ--but don't worry I can accept criticism.  :)

Good luck.

dedgren

...Oh dear...

I'm laughing too hard to think straight.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Krio

BEAUTY IS IN DETAILS

Black frames.

Fire the gardener for those empty spots. Floydsburg-park.

Have fun or cry and and have fun.

Sour Disco Inferno

AND FOR THOSE POOR SOULS WHO WANTED OVERVIEW PICTURE FROM TAMMILEHTO

Plop until you drop.

REPLIES

patfirefghtr: Good good. Have fun or cry and have fun.

Eddie: Always SERIOUS updates. There is your zoomed out view! Happy now. I don't make popculture (yet), so I must use them.  Luck?!?! This is SKILLS!

dedgren: Good good. Check reply for pat.

Pat

Ohhh Bengt you are something else... But you have made PLoPculture...  :D - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Yoder7652

most interesting pictures bengt...I love the humor you incorporate in your posts...keep up he great work. :P

FissileBread

That garden is really nice, keep up the good work, I'm enjoying this MD.

bat

Great pictures, Bengt! and the garden is looking beautiful! :thumbsup:

Godzillaman

Beautiful city Krio! :thumbsup:
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

NASCAR_Guy

Are you canals belong to us?

no they belong to Dubai! :P
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Patriots1228

i support any journal that supports the pedobear. good work krio!

Krio

Migthy VALTIO invities all nations and cities to Katariinankaupunki show their latest
achievietments in science, healthcare, architechture and art. VALTIO EXPO 2007 is
held on August 1.-4.8 in here. You can apply to EXPO at here and post your achieviements
in THIS THEARD. After Tuesday 31 12.00 GMT you can't apply anymore. Every nation gets
8x8 squares to present their work. VALTIO will soon show those places.

REPLIES

Beautiful, great job etc. 7
To all:

Of course it's great work and beautiful and canals to Dubai? Hrmph. They can't make
this kind of spectacular work. Anyway, thank you anyone.

thundercrack83

Whoa, it seems like I've missed a couple updates here. Sorry about that, Bengt. I'm all caught up now--and my ribs hurt from laughing--so now I'm ready to continue following along!

Pat

Bengt that sounds very intresting even though i dont know how i would fill out an application
as my MD is more or less show caseing what ive done??

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Krio

PLAYING GROUNDS

Korea Town, where the EXPO will be held. You'll see.

Unfinished business.

VALTIO EXPO 2007 is held here.

And here.

Start sending your applications.

thundercrack83: WHAT? GRR! Better follow along, or the laughter isn't only thing which hurts your ribs..

patfirefgtr: Of course this interesting, because this is fresh and better idea than all sport-thingies.
All MDs are accepted, you just need to show your biggest achievements from different fields.

Patriots1228

what do we show exactly in our 8x8 squares? buildings for healthcare science and arcitecture?

usually its called china town, not korea town lol. but korea town was pretty awesome krio.

Krio

Quote from: Patriots1228 on July 25, 2007, 02:54:40 PM
what do we show exactly in our 8x8 squares? buildings for healthcare science and arcitecture?

usually its called china town, not korea town lol. but korea town was pretty awesome krio.

You can use simple tent or house in the area and show pictures about pills with writing "this medicine cures disease X" or something that you have drawn. Use your imagination. Like sculptures from great batters.

thundercrack83

Wow, Korea Town looks outstanding, my friend...And I'm not just saying that because you threatened my ribs! Great work, I'll be looking forward to seeing how the Expo works out, too!

bat

Great pictures of the Korea Town, Bengt! Looking forward to the Expo...

Patriots1228

alright cool krio bengt
i think ive got an idea for my application  &idea

Krio

SERIOUS BUSINESS

I must cancel the EXPO and also put VALTIO on hold due health problems.