• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Themistokles

Bringing the pictures together

Akallan

vs.

siemanthepieman

Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Themistokles

Akallan: 1

siemanthepieman: 0
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

romualdillo

Akallan: 2

Alan_Waters

Akallan: 3

Mod Edit: Corrected the vote count. -APSMS

Tyberius06

Akallan: 3
siemanthepieman: 1

I like both pictures, but I love those farmfields... :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

pressus

Akallan: 4

siemanthepieman: 1
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!

siemanthepieman

Ha. It seems I was not the only one who followed the link in the site banner today and arrived here and thought this thread should be revived.

Alas, I was at work with no picture to post and besides, Akallan was the deserving winner of the last challenge I put up months ago.

But if no one else is game, I'll try to have a look around my region tomorrow to see if I can find something to try my luck again. Surely someone else will have a go though?

PaPa-J

Most of you may have seen something like this but I thought it was cool and wanted to share.

It looks like a storm is brewin'.

Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

art128

As far as i can tell, Akallan is on his third round now, that means your picture isn't valid yet Silur. Keep it for the next round. :)

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog