• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fresnillo City

Started by Heblem, February 02, 2009, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcx

Nice to see this in the MD Section Eblem.

I like Alameda, it's turning out great, the park and the roads are amazing and you really are capturing the feeling of most Mexican cities.

About textures and props, don't worry, if you want to share them at the end of the project that's good for me, :).

kimcar

Long time that i`m not posting sorry  &ops I like what you did with your ave . Great work . Also i would like to tell you that your rock mod looking very nice &apls &apls . I will want to try it but i can`t open the file , any sugest ? Thanks  :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Heblem congrats on moving to the MD section...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

io_bg

Excellent work! These avenues are awesome! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Heblem

Sciurus: Thank you!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

feliwi: its not that bad... I just love that realism and detail, I dont care if it really works  ;D thanks for commenting!

Pat: thank you Pat, hope you like or use the new rock mod  ;)

peterycristi: Hola! yes somewhat its similar to DF, but actually im inspiring this city from Guadalajara that im more familiar to that city, as like avenues of Lázaro Cárdenas, Lopez Mateo, Mariano Otero in Guadalajara. As for my textures i'll release those when I get this project done  ;)

wouanagaine: thanks Steph! the city overlook its somewhat griddy but most realistic possible, that you'll note when you see an overview of the city. And thanks actually I was thinking in doing this rock mod that fits into Cumbres terrain mod and Bajio.

art128: thank you very much I appreciate your comment! as for using photoshop, not really im not that familiar with it  :D
here you go a secret...

tcx: thanks! im glad to know that im really capturing the feeling of mexican cities, for a moment I tought i was going off-topic, because the areas that im doing are $$$ ad $$ later in some updates i'll do the reality of most of our cities... some poor homes, streets, etc...

kimcar: im not sure why you can't open the file... its works for me, jst download it and directly save the dat file into your plugins folder, its not in a zip, probably thats the cause of the error, later i'll try to change the file into a zip. Thank you!

Pat: thanks! actually I didn't wanted this project into the MD section, I consider this more as like a project, but due decisions of the mods my project will stay here (its alright)  ;D so thats mean I applying to the MD rules, sorta need some help i dont want to touch the MD inactive section or im dead  :D

io_bg: thank you very much!

To all: I appreciate the comments, this really inspires me to continue working and developing my "mock" region, and of couse i like the last comments, i think being at MD section will get some more than at projects. Thanks to all!

Well this time its not an update, but im exclusively showing my progress here on SC4D... thats what I have done for the south lot of the Alameda.

So what do you suggest me to place in that area, must be something of 2x2 or 3x3 at least, as you can see the right side its the historical downtown and the left side its the residential area (for high rises and apartments)

Here are the map plans, the red lighted its done, and the yellow its on making, the rest its only the proposed plans...

I plan to update by this week, maybe for this Thursday or with luck tomorrow (or even late today)...

Thanks for watching!

art128

Hah ! ok it's with Adobe Fireworks.. :thumbsup:
Anyway, the lots looks very impressive there, can't wait to see more progress soon...

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

wouanagaine

Why not put a school/college ? I just hope you won't hit the max limit of item per lot. With such a huge one, you'll certainly be close to it

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Heblem

art128: thanks! thats a good program for me its better and handle than photoshop...

wouanagaine: Yes I suppose im close to it, but haven't reached the max limit of props... i have another lot of 24x16 and didn't reached it, but right I must be careful with that  ;) As for the school suggestion i've added one (kinder garden and elemnatary) the French style one  :)

Here new update of the same area just abit to the south, later when I done i'll show a mosaic.

Here's the "Templo de Nuestra Señora de Fátima" just a simple temple located just infront of the "Diana Cazadora Fountain" both located over Lázaro Cárdenas Avenue, yes we still at the same avenue over and over...

Here same fountain looking north... at left side of the church theres a "Velatorio" thats where a ceremony takes place for death people, then they sent to the graveyard... (if you can see theres another mansion like but its a school)

This kind of French constructions are so common in many Mexican cities due French influence at the "Porfiriato"

That's a picture inside of the Alameda, theres a monument of the founder of the city

The junction of Lázaro Cárdenas and Hidalgo Avenue:

And for last, we're getting close to the historical downtown finally... just patience :D

Thanks for watching, til next time!

Edit forgot a pic_:
The entire area the im working on:

shaylan221

nice work! Where did you get those roads? :D
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

Chivaman

Sorry for my english i'm from México, by now i'm studying your lenguaje... =P

kimcar

&apls &apls Wow nice area an a very big contrast with the backgroud city. Looking very cool. As for the rock mod, i don`t know why but it`s work now and is very good looking thanks. Have fun :thumbsup:

Pat

Heblem fantastic stuff here with the project!!! I will always be here for ya's no problem!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

* JoeST drowns in his own drool :D

thats AWESOME! :o
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

feliwi

I love your road layouts! I really can't wait for the historic downtown! And of course I wish you good luck with texturing!

Battlecat

Beautiful!  The custom work looks fantastic! 

tcx

That's a nice Alameda Eblem, I'm happy you're getting close to the Historic Centre :) &apls

io_bg

Great work again. Your lots are fantastic. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Nexis4Jersey

OMG how did i miss this MD, Bravo on your City so far!  &apls &hlp

Heblem

shaylan221: Hi, i made all that roads but soon I plan to make it for download, thanks!

Chivaman: Gracias compatriota  :thumbsup: espero que te guste la ciudad! Thank you compatriot, hope you like the city!

kimcar: glad to hear that youre get working my rock mod  :) ans thanks! hope you like this new update!

Pat: thanks Pat, i count with that  :thumbsup:

JoeST: hehe thanks!

feliwi: I lied  ;D sorry but gotta eait a bit more, just want to show some more pics of same area, and many thanks! many more texture will come in a future  :thumbsup:

Battlecat: thanks!

tcx: Mentí  ;D but I hope you like this one! Muchas Gracias!

io_bg: thank you! hope you like this update  ;)

Nexis : thank you my friend! hope you like this Mexican city, so you'll have an idea how mexican cities looks... still way too much to show  ;) take care!

Hey all, just wanted to show some more pictures of different angles of the same area, I think is worth to show this because that zone was hard and I think I did a good job doing that, so it deserves for a third or maybe a four updates :D

Ok, heres a nice diagonal modern looking building that was built last year, thansk to Glenni for his BAT, (note I did some changes to it :D)

In middle of the park theres a nice large fountain called "Fuente de la Minerva" also note the same statue of the funder of the city (Garcia Salinas)

Not much on this pic, I tried to take a shot on different angle, but due a taller building over it I didn't took it... anyway this picture its a old kinder garden school suggested by our friend Wouanagaine. This is a French style school that has been since the "Porfiriato" (the era of French influence in Mexico)

Back side of the diagonal modern building theres a construction site, is the proposal of the city's tallest tower, but this construction has been active since last 5 years... (who knows when it will be finished, haha)

And for last a small factory building from the XIX century, this building was protected due the government protection of historical buildings (so the park was made just right side of the old building thats why its in middle of nowhere...

Well im sorry for saying "by the next update historical downtown" sorry for that lye, but I hope to promise that after next update, haha :P

Til next time!

Scarton

Cool. I like the historical building pic. ;D