• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mind Scape

Started by rooker1, February 27, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Huge 'grats, Robin, on the elevation of Mind Scape to the SC4D MD Hall of Fame.  There's no honor that's more richly deserved for the fantastic work that you do here.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Ennedi

Welcome in the MD Hall of Fame Robin!  :thumbsup:

Mind Scape is one of the most innovative MDs here at SC4 Devotion and I'm very glad it is still active  :)
I hope you will find some time for it's further development amongs your numerous activities.

Your last updates look very promisive, the El-rail with the station and bridge looks really great!  &apls
(and I'm very curious of your seaport stuff development  :))

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Congrats, Robin!

Couldn't have happened to a better person, my friend!

I can't wait to see where Mind Scape takes us now that it's Hall of Fame bound!

Dustin

Jmouse

Pretty snazzy teaser there, Robin. It's so...so...so...lavender! ;)

And contrats on your entry into the HOF. A well-deserved and well-earned honor.

Later...
Joan

Tarkus

Robin, congrats on making it to the Hall of Fame.  Very deservedly so, I'd say. :thumbsup: 

And that teaser pic there is just brilliant--looks like a very interesting city, and you've put the NAM DualNetworking El-Rail/Road pieces to great use there.  Don't see those used nearly often enough.

Looking forward to what else is in store!

-Alex (Tarkus)

JBSimio

First of all, congratulations on becoming a hall of famer, Robin!   &apls :party: &apls

I've really enjoyed the last couple updates.  Where are those elevated rail pieces coming from anyway?  Are those actual stations?  I've never seen that before.  Looking forward to being unteased... or seeing the rest of the teaser... I'm not really sure what the proper way to say that might be... :D

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

metarvo

You have made it to the Hall of Fame, right?  That's incredible, Robin. &dance  Of course, I'm not surprised at all, since this is a very creative and unique MD.  It's interactive, as well, in its own way, although some of the quizzes (and jokes) border on "cruel and unusual  ::) j/k."  Mind Scape is a great MD.  What else is there to say?

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

threestooges

Working on a project right now so I'll come back later to leave an actual comment, but I wanted to swing by and congratulate you on making it to the Hall of Fame (no surprise there). Well done Robin, well done.
-Matt

Lilojame

Hi Robin!
First let me say Congrats for making it to the Hall of Fame!  &apls I believe you uttermost deserve the spot!
I am sorry to miss out on 2 teaser and the update. :-[
The first teaser that I missed out looks really nice and the joke is... well  $%Grinno$%.
The update looks wonderful. The rails are great and in overal all the area looks nice regardless the fact that it is industry that you are showing. Great work! :thumbsup:
And the newest teaser, simply amazing. I like how the building in right-down corner looks. Is that ps or the actual texture? ??? And Club Globe is a WOW.
Looking foard to see more.

Best Regards,
Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

rooker1

Just a quick post.

Everything in this pic is stage 10 or higher.  ;)
See you all in a few hours, I need some sleep now.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Robin that looks very good too!!! I like the pic and the shadow border to it that you gave it!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Beautiful teaser there! And great work on that area... :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Looking good there, Robin!

I, too, like the shadow effect on the border of the picture!

I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve for us here in Mind Scape, my friend!

Take care!

Dustin

Lilojame

Hi there Robin!
Very nice picture there and I have to sign under the "shadow comments" also.
Hope you slept well and had some nice dreams. ;)

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

rooker1

Hello All,

Check this one out.

Diagonal??  ::)

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Godzillaman

Diagonal props? :P

Still looks good, don't see it too much...;)
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

Jmouse

Very interesting stuff going on here. That last pic is a little too close to the impossible, though. You certainly have me wondering where the next few stitches of this thread are headed!

Later...
Joan

threestooges

Robin, you are always coming up with something new, and this certainly works. I think I know how it might have been done, but I hope you'll share it with us at some point. Great work.
-Matt

metarvo

:o

Not only are both of these bridges diagonal, but one seems to be a double-height bridge over a single-height one.  Wow...

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

gaaaaaaaaarh ummm what in the world!!!! WOW OK I want to know what Happend here!!! I cant wait Robin....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie