• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mind Scape

Started by rooker1, February 27, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Famous Mind Scape ... congratulations Robin .  &apls &apls &apls

Quote from: Ennedi on December 01, 2008, 10:45:59 AM

Our small company is bigger now and it is even better with you and Emil  :thumbsup:

I second that ... and to tell you the truth , it's , at least for me , a high relief . ::)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Hello Everyone,

I some how feel different  &Thk/( ()stsfd() and I think that I need to step up my game a little, now that I am in the MD HoF with so many other awesome MDs. 
I want to thank everyone that voted for me and all those that worked so hard in putting everything together for all this to happen.

Quote from: art128 on November 30, 2008, 11:46:01 AM
Well Robin, for start, I must say Many Congrats my friend, for over 1000 posts there on your MD  &apls  &apls Your industrial sector are always really great my friend, it's so realistic  :thumbsup: always a pleasure to see your pictures my friend, always great  ;)
can't wait to see more  :thumbsup:

-Thank you very much Arthur.  I'm sure that if you keep going the way you are with your MD, you'll surpass 1000 post in the near future too.  ;)

Quote from: Pat on November 30, 2008, 11:48:28 AM
Robin I didnt think I could do it at all and knowing well how well you do and well I had to pull out all the stops lol.... Anyways it was a great challenge Robin and I enjoyed it all so much!!!! I found out the Key to updating and its in the morning hours to get the most replies  ;)...  I enjoyed your wrapup for the month of November as its been a great month being the Anniversary month as well wow!!!  I cant wait to see what December brings us!!!
Also I must say this to you again another huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh congrats on another milestone achived!!! congrats on over
1 thousand and now 2 replies!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Err...thanks Pat, just stop and breathe, I can't bleive you can sometimes fit so much into one sentence.  $%Grinno$%  ;) As for a key to updating,  :-\ I don't know about that.  If you post the same time everyday, the same people will always still see it.  ??? I'm glad you enjoyed the month as I did too.  I think it was a successful anniversary party month.  As for December, you just have to stay tuned.  ;D

Quote from: thundercrack83 on November 30, 2008, 11:55:28 AM
1000 posts--now, that's a milestone! Congratulations, Robin!
November has certainly been a magnificent month here at SC4D, and I am so glad that Mind Scape was in it's rightful place for it--smack in the center of everything!
First the MD Hall of Fame, now 1000 posts! Your achieving that legendary status where, in years to come, we'll be talking about Mind Scape. And knowing you, we'll still be looking at new and great stuff here!
Enjoy it, Robin--you've earned it, my friend!
Dustin

-Dustin, thanks my friend.  Would you believe me if I told you that I never thought that I would make it this far.  MD HoF, 1000 post and now you talk about legendary status, it's all overwhelming and you put so much new pressures on me.  I'll just have to step it up a notch.  ;)

Quote from: paroch on November 30, 2008, 12:06:02 PM
Congrats on the 1000 post milestone Robin.  Mind Scape is a fabulous MD, so 1,000 posts and entry to the HoF is very well deserved. 
And what a great 1000th post you have given us.  A great mix of a review of the month, great personal replies and some top notch pictures (as per usual I guess  :D ).
It's been a pleasure sharing OSITM with you, and I'm only sorry I wasn't able to keep pace with Pat and yourself.
Good luck in the Hall of Fame, I'll have to remember to pop over to say hi!
Paul

-Thanks Paul, I'm glad you liked the 1000 and closing post for November, I tried to make it special.  Alway remember that it's has nothing to do with quantity, but quality and your time in OSITM was full of that.  &apls

Quote from: Jmouse on November 30, 2008, 05:38:47 PM
Looks like a whole string of congratulations are in order, Robin! OSITM, 1,000 posts and a trip to the HoF - November has been a good month for you and a fabulously entertaining one for your many fans.

We have a couple more great reasons
to spend some quality time in the HoF thread now, and truly it will be time well spent!
Joan

-Joan, thank you as well.  I hope that you are now a Mind Scape regular.  If you liked November just wait till you see what I have for you all at the end of this update.  ()stsfd()

Quote from: JBSimio on November 30, 2008, 10:17:08 PM
What a great month it's been here Robin!  I'm glad people like Dustin and Joan went ahead and listed everything, because I would have never remembered them all.  Congratulations on all the things you've had going on lately both here and at home.  And, it probably goes without saying that I really enjoyed your latest industrial pictures.  They'd have been good all on their own, but the extra Photoshopping made things just that much better.
JB

-Thank you very much Jon, I have just learned a few PS effects and I hope to lear alot more quickly.  I hope to see you around agian soon.

Quote from: bat on December 01, 2008, 01:27:12 AM
Congrats on over one-thousand replies there! &apls
And fantastic celebrating-update there! :thumbsup:
Also wonderful new pictures! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the updates in the December! ;)
And November was a great month here... :thumbsup:

-Hey bat, thank you very much for the congrats.  It's always good to see you here my friend.

Quote from: art128 on December 01, 2008, 10:37:50 AM
Wow -- congrats my friend, this is very well deserved  &apls &apls &apls
-Arthur again, thanks again.  ;)

Congratulations Robin, welcome in the MD Hall of Fame!  &apls &apls &apls
Our small company is bigger now and it is even better with you and Emil  :thumbsup:
You look very active now, I only hope you will find some time to continue your great MD! Looking at your last pictures I think the future in Mind Scape is bright, you really show new ways of creating industrial landscapes  ;)
Best regards my friend :thumbsup:
Adam

-Thanks alot Adam,  I am super happy to be in the company that I am now.  I somehow feel different. ()stsfd() To be in OSITM during the month of November is a super special priveledge, in my opinion.  Not only am I in the spot light but it's also the anniversary of one of the Best SC4 fansites on the net.  So I pulled out all the stops, or at least as many as I possible could.  I'm glad you and everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as it looks like.  I am still very excited, so the month of december will be almost as exciting as November was. ;)Just hang around and you'll see.

Quote from: Pat on December 01, 2008, 11:40:56 AM
Robin my friend I am in tears here as this is the offical induction for you today!!! I am soo happy for you, as you so deserve this honor!!! We had a great run last month and it was a blast, Welcome home to your new permant home my friend...
Patrick

-The official induction almost made me tear too.  $%Grinno$% Just kidding, but I am super happy.  Thanks again Pat, it's people like you that bring up everyone's spirits.  &apls  You just keep on being supportive and I'll keep on updating.

Quote from: Tarkus on December 01, 2008, 12:33:06 PM
Robin, congrats on being officially moved into the HoF now!  This last update really shows just how much of a master you are with dirty industrial scenes.  The composition on those pics is just right, with the belching smoke and the slight haze.
Looking forward to seeing what else is in store. :)
-Alex (Tarkus)

- Hey Alex, It's great to have you here.  I don't think I'm a master but I really appreciate that comment. ()stsfd() I am so glad that the smoke effect prop works so well.  If you pay close attention to my MD you my find some models that didn't have smoke before but now do.  ::) The dirtier the better, I think.  While everyone spends thier time beautifying thier cities, I am busy doing just the opposite.

Quote from: metarvo on December 01, 2008, 02:18:47 PM
Congratulations, Robin, on taking your rightful place in the HoF.  It seems like this has been a "winning" time of year, with all of the award ceremonies.  Of all of these honors, yours is certainly deserved.  It is no surprise at all that such a unique and interactive MD is HoF material.  Give yourself a big hand of applause, Robin, to go along with the one I'm giving you now.
&apls
Of course, this update is just one more example of the content that has paved the way for this honor.  The layout of the factories and choice of effects make an effective combination.  Good job, Robin!   :thumbsup:

-Thanks alot.  It's relly nice to hear comments like that.  I try very hard to make my MD unique and interactive, and by you thinking that makes me feel like I am doing a good job, thanks again.

Quote from: Haljackey on December 01, 2008, 05:41:26 PM
A huge congrats in getting into the HOF Robin!  Well deserved!
(Nice update too ;))
Best,
-Haljackey

-Hey Hal, it's great to hear from you too and thanks for the huge congrats.

Quote from: bat on December 02, 2008, 06:05:07 AM
Congrats for this new section for your awesome MD! You deserved it! &apls
-bat again, thanks alot for the official congrats.

Quote from: Orange_o_ on December 02, 2008, 06:24:58 AM
Congratulation you have a beatifull city  &apls
-Hello Orange_o, thank you very much for stopping in a nd commenting, I hope to see you here more,

Quote from: kimcar on December 02, 2008, 01:35:20 PM
&apls &apls Another excellent MD who go in the HOF section. I`m very happy for you my friend . With pics like the last one no choice to put you over there  :D  :thumbsup:
-kimcar....thank you too for the nice comments.

Quote from: threestooges on December 03, 2008, 01:03:43 AM
A well deserved congratulations is in order here. From your competitions, to the pics (amazing close-ups this time around, particularly the third and fourth), the quotes and games, it's no wonder this amazing work has crested 1000 posts and is now in the Hall of Fame. Robin, you are an amazing person and this is an amazing work you have created. 1000 posts down, and hopefully many more to come.
-Matt

-Hey Matt,  there are comments and than there are the heart felt ones.  It sounds like yours is the later and I appreciate the very nice comments.  I hope that I can last another 1000 post, we'll just have to see.

Quote from: Badsim on December 03, 2008, 04:20:20 AM
Famous Mind Scape ... congratulations Robin .  &apls &apls &apls
Our small company is bigger now and it is even better with you and Emil
I second that ... and to tell you the truth , it's , at least for me , a high relief . ::)
Cédric .[/size]
-Cedric, thank you very much, but don't think that just because we share the same thread that you can now relax.  We all want you back,....please.  ;D  Anyways, thanks for stopping by, I hope that you can find time to participate in my next challenge.

I have been thinking really hard on how I could come up with a new challenge that would be very difficult and I think I have managed it.
Below I have posted a cypher that is real, I asure you and I will offer no more help what so ever other than the KEY that I have provided below.
You all have until January 1st to solve it.  If there is no winner by that time the challenge will be over and I will explain how the KEY works and show the uncyphered message.

When I was alittle boy I was fascinated with space, rockets and cyphers.  I read everything I could about outer space and actually wrote my own little code book, which unfortunately I don't have anymore.  When I moved from my Mother's house when I was a teen, I saw no worth in the stuff my Mother had saved from when I was a kid and I threw it out.  &mmm

The Message:
kfv rifas fk wfq rinr nvs ngds rf kclqvs rica mwtisv fqr, c inys afjsricol atsmcnd kfv wfq. gqr kcvar wfq jqar lf fo rf ris osbr arnls. fo n znw rinr ca atsmcnd rf js kvfj jw tnar c inz jnzs n tfar, ck wfq mno kcoz rica tfar wfq'dd kcoz ris osbr mwtisv, afdys rica fos noz gs ris kcvar noz wfq'dd gs ysvw inttw. lffz dqmh.

The Key:
n/2ng0gmmz5zssk2klli7iccu1uhhd9djjo7offt1teevMvaarrqDqyyxxbbwwpp

Everything you need to solve the cypher I have provided, good luck.
Try to solve it, you'll be happy with what's at the end.  ;)

Some very famous Cypher stories:

Beale Cyphers - In 1885, a small pamphlet was published in Virginia containing a story and three encrypted messages.  According to the pamphlet, around 1820 a man named Beale buried two wagons-full of treasure at a secret location in Bedford County, Virginia.  He then left a small locked box with a local innkeeper, and left town, never to be seen again.  The pamphlet went on to state that the innkeeper, after having not heard from Beale for many years, opened the box and discovered encrypted messages.  Never able to read them, he eventually passed them along to a young friend shortly before the innkeeper's death in 1863.  According to the pamphlet, the friend spent the next 20 years trying to decrypt the messages, solving only one which detailed the tons of gold, silver and jewels that were buried, along with a general location.  The still unsolved messages supposedly give exact directions, and a list of who the treasure belongs to.  According to the story, the friend finally decided to walk away from the quest, and publish everything they knew about the situation in an anonymous pamphlet, which was supposedly published by another friend of the innkeeper.  There have been many exhaustive searches for the treasure, and much effort spent on decoding the other messages, without any confirmed success.  There are many claimed solutions, usually bannered in combination with a book that someone is trying to sell, but no one has ever been able to produce a duplicatable decryption method.  There have also been some pretty compelling arguments that the entire original story was a hoax.  There are several inconsistencies in the pamphlet's text, and even speculation that the story was a parable related to Masonic rituals.

Zodiac Killer cyphers - From 1966 to 1974, the Zodiac serial killer sent more than 20 written communications to police officials. Most of these messages have been cracked, but there are still some that remain unsolved.  The killer was never caught.

Kryptos - In 1990, a sculpture was installed at CIA Headquarters in Langley Virginia, as a challenge to the employees at the Agency.  Its thousands of characters contain encrypted messages, of which three have been solved, but there is still a fourth section at the bottom consisting of 97 or 98 characters which remains uncracked.  The sculpture was created and encoded by Washington DC sculptor Jim Sanborn, using encryption systems designed by the Chairman of the CIA's Cryptographic Center, Ed Scheidt.

Oak Island Money Pit Cypher Stone (solved, though alleged treasure still unrecovered) - In 1795, a teenager discovered a deep pit on Oak Island in Nova Scotia, along with hints that there was a great treasure at the bottom.  Over the next two hundred years, multiple well-financed attempts have been made to learn what is hidden, but have been repeatedly foiled due to the unstable nature of the surrounding land, and the tendency for deep tunnels to suddenly flood with water.  Something is obviously there, because various tantalizing artifacts from 300 years ago have been obtained, such as a pair of scissors, an encrypted stone tablet, barriers of oak logs, and other man-made objects deep below the ground.  In 1976, a camera lowered into a subterranean chamber allegedly recorded images of wooden chests, tools, and a body, before the unstable land again collapsed the exploration tunnel.  And in 2002, a report was supposedly produced by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute with more recent information.  In any case, along with large amounts of money which have been sunk into this quest, multiple lives have also been lost attempting to solve the mystery.

I hope you all enjoyed this first update of mine in the MD HoF.
See you all around,
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Robin you know I enjoyed this update for your first offical update in the MD HOF!!!! I know I got to learn sometimes when I get on the roll to stop... There we go hard but yea lol...  ;D Anyways great job here my friend!!! I am soo looking forward to more!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Fantastic first update there for this new section! Great work on it, rooker1!
And looking forward to more...

art128

All the details you put here are fantastic my friend, great work.  &apls
Arthur .
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jmouse

Love the surrealistic quality of the photos, Robin, and the subject matter looks good, too. Any one of them could have been taken from the cockpit of a news helicopter. For some reason, I'm attracted to the last one although that's the first near-empty Wal-Mart parking lot I've ever seen!

The cypher is a good idea and should keep our little brains occupied for a while! You've made a fine entrance into the HoF - never missed a beat - and as always, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Later...
Joan

Lilojame

Hi!
Darn, it seems that I didn't yet congratulate you on getting your superb MD to the Hall Of Fame... shame on me ... So let me first congratulate you on that. You deserve it very much and I am very glad to see your MD in here!  &apls

As the names goes, you are welcome.  ;) If I think of any interesting name that you might not know yet, I will let you know. Oh, and sometimes simply looking at the newborns pretty face gives you and instant knowledge what name should this precious little angel carry.

Your last update of the OSITM was very nicely done, really. And the latest update is a superb one again. The pictures look great, from first to the last.My favorite one would probably be the second one because of very good mixture of cold blue and warm brown&yellow, but all others are as great also.

Mmm, a crypter... I believe that I will try to solve this one but well, I don't believe that I will have much success (if because of nothing else, then because my "patience" is on short fuse these days). It is really 2 bad, that you have thrown the book away, but believe it or not, we have probably all done such things. I for one, threw in the fire about 500 pages of children story that I wrote when I was around 15 and I am regretting it now, since with just a little editing... ah well...

I definitely liked the info about the cryptograms, I found it very interesting. Darn, they never found the murderer?! Here is a long shot: is anybody able to get its hands on the ones that were not de-crypted?

Have fun,
Karin ()borg()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Sheep49

Hello, Robin. I haven't commented here in the while, but don't worry - I'm following the development by lurking ;) And from what I see, it seems that this MD really deserves to be in HoF. &apls

Right. The Hall Of Fame... Well, to start with, I'm very happy that Mind Scape has such a big and notable award. This is a really good news, and when I first seen it, I was... just... very proud of you. :thumbsup:

Now for the update... The first photo is really nice. It reminds me of some main street in ordinary American city seen in the late evening. Great choce of BATs doesn't disturb either $%Grinno$% In fact, it helps picture! The second photo is not so good on the other hand. It's just... nothing special. It looks like it's lacking something. I think the problem is that this photo was taken too close to the building. I'd rather try zoom 4 or 3. The third photo is really nice. It reminds me of the first one, which is this time. The industrial building really fits other there. The 4th photo is also surprisingly good. I mean I thought 'Hey, what do you expect? It's just showing Wal-Mart', but more I was looking at it, I was getting more, and more, and more surprised by the goodness of this picture. The only disadvatage of the pic is that the night here is just too dark. I'd rather see this scene in the late evening. Otherwise, it's great!

And now the cyphrus... I'm a big enthusiast of this kind of puzzles. I'm trying to solve some since I was 10, but they are easier. :D Also, I love conspiracy theories. It's great to come up with some :D I think I'm in the middle of solving the key, but I'm not sure ;D But don't worry, I'll try my best to solve it by the 31st Dec/1st Jan.

Can't wait to see what is the next update going to be like ;)
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

RippleJet

vfgco, rinoh wfq kfv n tqppds rinr xna tsvksmrdw zckkcmqdr kfv js rf soufw! :thumbsup:
of tvfgdsj kfv js rf vsnz uqjgdsz xfvza scrisv! $%Grinno$%

co fvzsv ofr rf atfcd ris kqo kfv frisva,
c'dd vsdcoeqcai ris zyz rf xifjsysv afdysa ris tqppds nkrsv js. :)

grx, ris acbri xfvz kvfj ris soz co ris asmfoz mwtisv cao'r mfvvsmrdw uqjgdsz. :P

Thank you very much and I can't believe how fast you have solved this.  You do know that it is against the rules to post in another language without a translation.  ::)  ;) I see what's wrong with the word, but I think it's ok. ;) Robin  :thumbsup:

threestooges

Finally got it. Now to try to figure out what RJ said here...

That was nice of you RippleJet, I'm tempted to do the same. Something for you Robin, hope I got it right... I remember seeing that pic before too.

Jlc jqv pjqvl ovc qvlv...

Jrqj bre lrxvxc wnvejlejvnwt, rnz lrjqvl idn jpp.

At any rate, I love the little parking lot in the third pic. Is that a separate lot or did it fit itself together in connection with the other buildings? Now, I think it may be time to head off to bed, that stuff can tire you out.
-Matt

rooker1

Good morning Everyone,

As you can figure out, Tage was the first person to crack the Cypher, in an incredible short period of time I might add, but has decided to pass on the surprise to the next person to solve the cypher.  &apls  ;D

Matt is now the second, after spending a few hours and not getting done what he was suppose to do, if anyone finds out what he was suppose to be finishing, than I apologise to you all for taking up his time.  $%Grinno$%  ;)
I'm unclear though if Matt is going to pass on the surprise as well.  We'll have to wait until later to see.
It would be interesting however to see how many others can figure out the cypher.
And Matt, as for that parking LOT, it is part of the LOT and as soon as I saw it grow like that, I made it historical.  I think it looks perfect.

Pat...Thanks for stopping by and we'll continue tonight with the breathing exercises... ;D  ;) just kidding my friend.

bat, Hey, great to see you here as always.  I'll have another update ready for tonight.

Arthur, (art128),  Hello my friend, good to hear you like all the little details I add to my MD.  ()stsfd()

Hello Joan, (Jmouse), I'm glad you like my pictures, I have been trying really hard to photoshop the lastest pictures just right.  I have found myself taking pictures, which already takes some time and than going to photoshop them I find that more than an hour or two has passed.  ::)  Oh well, as long as everyone likes it, right?

Karin, (Lilojame), Speaking of names, how did you come up with your username? "Lilojame"
When we are inmature we do alot of things we latter regret and believe me I have my share of stupidity.  %confuso Maybe even more than I should have, but I guess that's how we all learn and I have already started a collection of my kids paintings and the sort.  ;) We'll see how long they last.

Piotr, (Sheep49), Thanks for the nice comments and I'm glad that you are happy for me making it inot the MD HoF. 
You are becoming quite the critiquer, I have noticed, great job.  I really appreciate everyone's opinion. 
I hope you'll give the cypher a go and as for the conspiracy theories, I like to read them but not make them up.  Those types of people usually are very paraniod and that's just not me.... ;)

Tage, (RippleJet), again, I'm going to say that you amazed me at how fast you got the answers.  &apls I'll have to come up with something much harder.....maybe just for you.  &apls

Matt, (threestooges), Awesome job, while you were suppose to be working on something else I side tracked you and for that I am sorry.  $%Grinno$%  ;) But I am glad you enjoyed the cypher as well.

Tage.... ::)
This is for everyone that can find this, but mostly for Tage
I don't think you'll get this one so quickly my friend.
KEY:101234243210301234dkcyazjhtfgsqinrmeblpxowuv
dvgsambiafsmhhrkrljacsvcmsott
XZLKQQMLHOBZZFBNAIWJGIDTXTZRJ

If you were to walk 23 meter South,
828 feet West and 9936 inches North and end up in the exact same spot,
Where are you standing?

See you all later today with another update.  ;)

Call me Robin, please.

Lilojame

Hi!
Very nice update there. The pictures are maybe to blue, but still very nice.
As for the "Lilojame", it is actually some slovenian rock/hard rock group (but I am not a fan of them even if I like rock) and as second it comes out from the 5th Element movie, starring Bruce Willis and Mila Jovovich.  :D

See you!

Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

bat

That are two nice pictures there! Great work on them! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Hi Robin

First:
Congratulation for your HOF award, it's totally deserved

Second:
I forgot to post at the last updates  :( so I'm really sorry my friend. The update of yesterday is fantastic. Your industrie area is one of the best I've ever seen  &apls  :o
The two last pictures are very réalistic, as well  :):thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the next update my friend
Take care, David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pat

OK in and out nice and easy lol... OK Robin fantastic stuff here again as normal from you sir!! Even though I cant crack the cyphers siigh... Anyways I loved the pics and I cant wait to see what more is to come...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Robin, with photos like these, you're going to have me loving industry in no time. ;) The lighting is just awesome. It makes me think of something I was drawn to in my (much) younger days, now never to be seen again.

Later...
Joan

threestooges

No reason to apologize Robin, I sidetrack myself enough these days as it is. I enjoyed it, it's a good mental exercise, and as far as your new question here, I like the white space, but I believe the answer would be Santa's Workshop (also known as the North Pole). I've never attempted massive industrial complexes with a cohesive theme, but after seeing the closeups you've shown I might have to give it a shot (after I finish my current projects of course, and speaking of which, there's something new you might be interested in if you haven't seen it already). Hope all is well.
-Matt

Ryan B.

Wow, Robin . . . I can't believe I haven't stopped by sooner.  This is really great stuff you've got going on here!

And a Hall of Famer, no less.  A honour well-deserved.

Keep up the great work!

rooker1

Hello Everyone,
I needed a little break after last month, but I am working on something that I'm sure you all be impressed.
The following Teaser is of Port Dedgren back on the main land and is one of the many old cities with a massive port.

Karin, (Lilojame), Hello and thanks for stopping by.  You might be right about the blue, but I was playing with the saturation and it always exagerates the colours.  ;)

bat, Hello my friend, good to see you here.

David, (Simpson), I'm glad you like the Industrial Areas so much, I hope you like what is coming up next.

Pat, Hey....No worries about cracking the Cyphers, they definately aren't for everyone.  I'll have plenty of different Mind Scape things for you coming up soon enough.

Joan, (Jmouse), That's my goal to make everyone like dirty industrial and you are only as old as you think you are.  ;) ()stsfd()

Matt, (threestooges), You are totally correct with your answer as you'll see below....North Pole, of course.  &apls

Ryan, (burgsabre87), And I can't beleive you haven't been here in so long either  &sly  :D .... Just kidding, nice to see you stop by.

If you were to walk 23 meter South,
828 feet West and 9936 inches North and end up in the exact same spot,
Where are you standing?

North Pole!!  ::)  ;)

Everyone can still solve this Cypher as both Tage (Ripplejet) and Matt (threestooges) have passed on the prize.
This contest still closes on January 1st.  If there is no winner by that time the challenge will be over and I will explain how the KEY works and show the uncyphered message.

The Message:
kfv rifas fk wfq rinr nvs ngds rf kclqvs rica mwtisv fqr, c inys afjsricol atsmcnd kfv wfq. gqr kcvar wfq jqar lf fo rf ris osbr arnls. fo n znw rinr ca atsmcnd rf js kvfj jw tnar c inz jnzs n tfar, ck wfq mno kcoz rica tfar wfq'dd kcoz ris osbr mwtisv, afdys rica fos noz gs ris kcvar noz wfq'dd gs ysvw inttw. lffz dqmh.

The Key:
n/2ng0gmmz5zssk2klli7iccu1uhhd9djjo7offt1teevMvaarrqDqyyxxbbwwpp

Everything you need to solve the cypher I have provided, good luck.
Try to solve it, you'll be happy with what's at the end. 

See you all around,
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

Love the teaser there, Robin!

The sunken highways, the bridges, the lovely building by xannepan--adds up to fantastic combination!

Can't wait to see more of Port Dedgren, my friend!

Dustin