• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mind Scape

Started by rooker1, February 27, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

A fantastic update to start off the month, Robin! Your industries are always outstanding, and I loved the way you used the NAM curves in there, too! If this is what September is going to be like here, I hope it doesn't end!

TheTeaCat

A very well deserved award for you &apls &apls

I lurk alot in many MD's and its time i commented more on the amazing sights I've seen here in yours. Judging by what I've seen so far it looks like Sept. is gonna be good :D :D

Now sit back and enjoy the accolades that are surely coming your way with this

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

emilin

Wow! That was a beautiful update! I've always had a softspot for industrial areas, and the one shown here have some very unique features. You have managed to build an area that isn't "dirty" whilest still maintaining the feeling of a real industry. Really, really good! &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Wonderful update, Rooker1! Great looking industrial area! Fantastic pictures! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more in this month!

kimcar

Houuuuu ! Haaaaa!  WoWwwww.  ;D Hope you understand what i mean to tell.  ;D  &apls &apls I like the Nam curve you used too. Great job. No fantastic job. :thumbsup:

Pat

Robin i loved your update and the qoute of the week too.... The curves on the road a great as well.... we will see you next update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

A quick thanks to thundercrack83, TheTeaCat, emilin, bat, kimcar and patfirefghtr for stopping in and making a great, supportive post.

Because this is a special month a have a surprise special update and many more special surprises for the rest of the month.  So without wasting any more time, here you go.........  ;)

Enjoy and the next surprise it's right around the corner ......... or is it?

Robin   ()stsfd()

Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

Another magnificent update, Robin! I love the waterfront with the marinas and the residential areas look great, too! Keep up the good work!

Pat

yuppers a truely great update yup yup... Robin you are totaly amazing here and will see you next update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful looking residential areas!! Great work! :thumbsup:

rooker1

A Special Interest of my Life for the Special Interest of the Month....

My older son, Matias loves his little brother, Nicholas, very much.  He always wants to hold him, hug him and he's forever kissing him.  Here in this picture they are 18 months and 4 months old.  They are growing very quickly...almost too quickly.

Avery proud father....
Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

awwwwww that is sooooo kool Robin... very cute kids  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tooheys

Robin, a couple of great updates. Like the work along the shoreline, but your suburbs really stand out. Love the houses and the road layout :thumbsup:.

However, nothing beats the creations in your last pic. :) A couple of lovely looking kids, just think what they will get up to
in a few years time :D

Cheers

Dave

rooker1

I thought I would do something else a little special and show the Toronto Skyline.  I live about 15 minutes north of most of these pictures.

Just thought I would share some pictures I found on the net of where I live. 
Alot of times I find myself driving around down town (any where for that matter) and wandering  ??? if that building was CO$$ or CO$$$/ CS$ or CS$$.  If someone has BATted that building already or if they would consider it.  Or if I could copy the layout of the roads, streets, avenues or even the rail and subway lines. 
Sometimes I think I'm looking into the Matrix, but it's really THE SC4. lol  :D

Anyways enjoy these pics until the next special surprise.  ;)

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

Beautiful children, Robin! You're very lucky, my friend. And I love the Toronto skyline pictures, too!

pvarcoe

Ditto from me too Rooker1.
The shot of the kids is great, and the Toronto skyline shots are cool too!

Ennedi

Hello Robin,

So much great things here!

1. Fantastic waterfront  &apls - boats, marina and this littlle island  :thumbsup:

2. Very nice suburban area - a lot of life here, it's very busy at night  :D

3. You have fantastic sons - best wishes for them! Now I know why are you looking for good ski area  ;)

4. Great RL pictures of Toronto, it's abeautiful city, and the last picture with lights reflected in water is just amazing!
Maybe one day somebody will devise how to do something like this in SC4?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Fantastic pictures of the Toronto Skyline!! :thumbsup:

Nisha

Hey Neighbour,

Excellent updates. Such a beautiful waterfront too. It's a real joy to look at your pics.
Ah, Toronto. We were at the CNE last weekend and I was gazing at the Toronto skyline thinking the same thing.  ::)
The CN tower looks so good lighted up, don't you think?

Your kids are adorable. :)

~Nisha

rooker1

Teaser pic........

Good night and expect the big update Sunday night. 
Everyone have a good weekend, I know I will.  I'll be camping with friends, barbeque, beer and playing cards.

Robin   ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.