• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

Yan's picture is great but I must appreciate the multi level awesomness of Benoit's pic.

Ol.S Benoit - 6
Yann077 - 1
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Kergelen

Ol.S Benoit - 6
Yann077 - 2

Difficult choice.

Links to SC4 websites

art128

benoit won this round by the 24 hours rule.

Who's up to challenge?

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Huston_N7

That's a tough pic to beat, but I'll try mu luck anyway :P

May the best pic win  :)
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

MandelSoft

Bringing the pictures over...

Ol.S Benoit:

VS

Republic:

Ol.S Benoit - 1
Republic - 0
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

vester

Ol.S Benoit - 2
Republic - 0

jafmo

Ol.S Benoit - 3
Republic - 0

Ol.S Benoit - 4 &apls
Republic - 0

Girafe

Ol.S Benoit - 5
Republic - 0
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

Ol.S Benoit - 6
Republic - 0
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

tag_one

Voting for Ol.S Benoit as well :thumbsup:

Ol.S Benoit - 7
Republic - 0

weixc812

Ol.S Benoit - 8
Republic - 0
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

nas-t

Ol.S Benoit - 9
Republic - 0

art128

Round finished at 8 votes.

Benoit is the winner of this round, who's going challenge?

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

cmdp123789

Ok... I really like the pictures... but I find that lately... basically the same kind of pictures win. Im not against the TOP player that know how to photoshop, work with the LE like pros, mod, tweak... etc... but what Im saying is that in order to have more people to participate this thread could be divided into categories, in which if you are not an expert at the game you wont be facin Ols benoit or kelis... or you know... so that we can make a little bit more open for everybody and at the same time there are no "advantages", what do you guys think?

If I remember correctly this was already asked some times before and we already discussed the issue. The answer was No, we will not make more category for the picture competition.
Arthur/Moderator

Haljackey

All right chums, let's do this. LEEROY JENKINS!

vortext

Haljackey
vs.
Ol.S Benoit

Haljackey - 0
Ol.S Benoit - 1

Quote from: cmdp123789 on May 31, 2012, 08:54:39 AM
Ok... I really like the pictures... but I find that lately... basically the same kind of pictures win. Im not against the TOP player that know how to photoshop, work with the LE like pros, mod, tweak... etc... but what Im saying is that in order to have more people to participate this thread could be divided into categories, in which if you are not an expert at the game you wont be facin Ols benoit or kelis... or you know... so that we can make a little bit more open for everybody and at the same time there are no "advantages", what do you guys think?

If I remember correctly this was already asked some times before and we already discussed the issue. The answer was No, we will not make more category for the picture competition.

Different categories would probably result in (even) less votes per round so no indeed. Though sometimes a pic is bound to go to the HoF yes, a better solution would be to have more people participating. It can be a bit daunting but why not try yourself, remember it's just for fun so don't get discouraged if you lose a round.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Kergelen

Haljackey - 0
Ol.S Benoit - 2

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

Haljackey - 0
Ol.S Benoit - 3
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vester

Sorry Haljackey, just nightlights don't do it for me.

Haljackey - 0
Ol.S Benoit - 4