• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Holland - N268 Reconstruction intersection ring road Boxtel

Started by Paul 999, May 14, 2010, 07:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

You're making some very interesting use of all the new NWM technologies.  I'm looking forward to seeing more! 

Paul 999

Thanks for the comments everybody!

Quote from: Meastro444 on August 16, 2010, 03:38:33 AM
Why do I recognize every cityname on there?

Whereabouts in 's-Hertogenbosch (or surroundings) do you live?

I live i 's-Hertogenbosch. The most city names are in the surrounding of Den Bosch. Only Boschelona is a other name... it comes of Barcelona   $%Grinno$%

Paul 999

The big stations project of Boschelona is progress. The construction is start one year ago. The work includes, tunneling avenue boulevard, metro tunneling East-South line, CS-Metro station, and building a big parking garage below the CS-Metro station.

The red line is the new tunneling metro line(s).

The begin of the construction side. De tunneling avenue is ending by the roundabout. On the right side you see the start shaft for the tunnel bore.

The construction side of the central station. This shaft is a end and start shaft for construction the metro tunnels of the new East-South line.

The end of the construction side. The avenue tunnel is ending her. The metro tunnel going on to the other city part.

The new metro tunnel will be placed parallel on the avenue that going upwards.

Metro line come parallel on the avenue.

End of the new East-Shout line.

The start shaft.

Metro station in construction.

That was that. I hope you can understand it... (For the dutch people have i also a topic on Skyscrapercity (NL).)

Nexis4Jersey

Very nice , i like the huge Railway station. :thumbsup:   I see you also post on SSC.

kbieniu7

I hope metro's construction won't take 20-30 years  $%Grinno$%
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

Like in Krakow Kamil, isn't it? $%Grinno$%
Beautiful pics &apls

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kbieniu7

More, like in Warsaw, or it will be changed into the tram tunnel  $%Grinno$%
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

nedalezz

Another fantastic update - that certainly is a very big project :) But I have no doubt the metro will turn out perfect!

As for the NESARA CERAMICS Factory, the link is as follows:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=23503

The 2nd factory on the left hand side - that is the one I have in mind :)

If you can post me a picture of it once it has been developed, and I will repost it on my MD as well :) Thanks!

Paul 999

A small update, the harbor off New Holland present the NESARA CERAMICS Factory!

The harbor off New Holland and Nesara Investment Fund work at one enduring cooperation.

Metro news, the work on the new lightrail line to the airport go start soon. The fist phase is a line from 'Witte Wielen' to 'Boschelona', this line must be opens in one year. The two phase go stat after phase one. Phase two is a line from 'Boschelona' and through 'Midden Bosch' to the airport.

Paul 999

The construction on the Metro project of Boschelona is finished. The work includes, tunneling avenue boulevard, metro tunneling East-South line, CS-Metro station, and building a big parking garage below the CS-Metro station.

The new central station of Boschelona.

A new land marker on the boulevard.

The end of the tunneling, ring road.

A overview of the metro project and tunneling road project.

The new East-Shout line.

The last station of the East-Shout line, this station has also a big parking garage.

Comments please  :)

Nego

Nice update! Everything looks nice and realistic. Your metro project looks really good, too. Just wondering, but in the last and second to last pictures, why are there two subway stations right next to each other? ()what() I can't wait for your next update!

Oh and BTW, the region you're using, did you make it yourself, or did you download it?

Paul 999

Use your imagination, there are to stairs to one subway station  ;)

I use the 'Region with Large Cities by Nathanthemayor' http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=22972

kwakelaar

Your construction work turned out very well, I like the large square in front of the Central Station, the large avenue you have made is looking good as well.

Battlecat

Fantastic job on the grand central station and surrounding area!  I like the parks along your avenues as well!

Cyclone1001

tooheys

On behalf of the staff, congratulations on being nominated for OSITM for the month of September  &apls

You may be relatively new to the MD threads but your work has certainly been noticed. Have a great month :thumbsup:

Goodluck

Dave (tooheys)
Global Moderator

rooker1

Congrats Paul on your move to OSITM! &apls
With the work you have acomplished so far, I'm very positive the rest of the month with you will be very exciting.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Nego

Wow! Great job, Paul999! You and your MD definitely deserve this. Your MD is OSITM! aka AWESOME! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

bat

Congratulation for this award!!! &apls &apls
Your region looks really great.

Looking forward to more..

Battlecat

Congratulations on your selection for OSTIM!