• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Anahuac

Started by Berethor, November 10, 2007, 08:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berethor

Hello SC4Devotion community.
Welcome to my first Mayor Diary at SC4Devotion.  The region: Republic of Anahuac

I'm not a expert in eye candy, I usually play the game with zones so  I'm open to all criticism to improve my region  ;) and my cities also my english is very poor so please excuse me if i have some mistakes.   &mmm

Anahuac is a region with many valleys, rivers and mountains. In future updates I'll show the satellite view. Also the region is the home of three different cultures: Asian, Latin american, and European.

Map, bats & modds
I have used a awesome map from Heblem
Mods: I  have the NAM, Block ALL Maxis Buildings, Industry Quadrupler V2.1, Super Demand Ordinance, 3 Terrain and water mods, SAM, NAM, etc
Bats: I use bats and lots of BSC, SFBT, LBT (my team), NDEX, Simgoober, Asian bats, Jeronij and Cycledogg landscape stuff and many others.

Anahuac's Flag:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

Berethor

Now, the pics   :)

Introduction:
The fist place to visit in Anahuac is the mayan ruins in Tulum, at the north of the region
It was the home town of the mayan culture, today is one of the most important turistic places in Anahuac

I hope you enjoy this pictures:    :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

Berethor, first off welcome to the wonderful world of MDing and you have a wonderful start here!!!! I love your stream area and the flow of the ruins is wonderful.... I soo cant wait to see more here and congrats again see you soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

squidi

what to say - your style is great and i love the landscape
really good job  &apls &apls &apls

quackmofro

So is this going to be something like a travel guide to the region? If so, that would be great! I love where this is going.

The ruins look great, and come complete with an ancient Mayan ball court. Nice touch :thumbsup:

What actually attracted me to this is that there's a town down the road from where I live in Texas called Anahuac. I wasn't aware that the name actually referred to a region including the Valley of Mexico (learned this after doing some light research, a.k.a. Wikipedia :P).

You have a good start, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

bat

Wonderful start there! Beautiful pictures! Looking forward to more... ;)

jayo

More latin american Cj's-Great! :P ---But...Take the grid off!!!  :'(  :P
I'm back

TheTeaCat

What a wonderful start to an MD.  &apls

Some impressive BATs there too and excellent pics (but please turn off the grid and pause frame ;)).

It will be interesting to see where you take this :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Schulmanator

Very nice! I love the use of pre-Columbian BATs. Bring on the updates!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

NASCAR_Guy

I may have to take a trip there. :P
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

sebes

Impressive start Berethor!  &apls Looking forward to see more  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Strechnitz

A wonderfull start of your MD Berethor.

Tulum is a spectacular ruined city!! I wish I could be there :thumbsup:
So many lovely and unique bats! &apls &apls

Are all the temples excavated or is here room for another archeological expedition?  ;D

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Berethor

Replies

Pat, thanks for the warm welcome, i'm glad that you like the start of this MD.   :)

squidi, Thanks a lot!, btw This is my first eye candy with landscapes

quackmofro , originally yes, its like a travel guide and of course the name of anahuac is to refer the valley of mexico also many places have the same name

bat, thanks, hope to see you again!

Jayo, Also i'll make asian and european cities too, oh yes, I delete the grid.

The tea cat, Nice to see you here, Thanks for the tips!   ;)

Schulmanator, Thanks, maybe I'll make a second pack of piramid and ruins

Nascar guy, And you won't repent    :P

Sebes, Thanks a lot, I'm glad that you like it

Strechnitz, thanks a lot, of course this is the first of many archeological expeditions   ()stsfd()

Update 2.  City of villareal.

This city is located really near of Tulum (15 miles). In the past this city was very poor and unknown. But in these days the city is growing fast, thanks to the tourism.

bus station and city entrance.

The Historical Downtown & the "alameda" (city park)

The tula lake

a night view of the city

Hope you enjoy this trip

Pat

Berethor, WOW I soooo loved Tula's Lake and its kinda funny a favorite resturaunt of mine here is called Tula's...  the city is perfect and i soo would love to see more ruins as i just told Hab in his MD i love the spanish feel and the same applies here as well...  Can't wait to see more of Anahuac - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Fantastic pictures of that city! And great lake! Wonderful update! :thumbsup:

Berethor

Pat, That's a very big coincidence, I took the name of an archeologist zone in Oaxaca  ;D  and thanks a lot more of Anahuac soon   ;)
Bat, thanks a lot!   :thumbsup:

Here is one pic more.
A view of Tulum and Villareal city.

More of anahuac, cooming soon   :)

Schulmanator

A fabulous update! I love the town - very quaint and well done.  :thumbsup:

Buen trabajo!  ;D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

That's a wonderful view of that area! Great work on the river and city! :thumbsup:

Adept2Rock

Wow!!!Great city!I love!!! &apls :thumbsup:
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

Berethor

Replies

Schulmanator, thanks a lot for your comment.  Muchas Gracias!   :)
Bat, I'm glad that you like it.  I hope that you enjoy this update 
Adept2Rock,  Thanks a lot, hope to see you again   ;)

Update 3 - Puerto Peñasco city

This is a small and poor city located in "Desierto de los Leones" (A desert) on the south of the region.  The weather is hot almost all the year.

Hope you like it   ;)