• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Anahuac

Started by Berethor, November 10, 2007, 08:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

Muy bonita tu ciudad me gusta los efectos y marcos que les pones y claro los BATs que has hecho son sorprendentes!

Hope to see more of your wonderul city soon! Ill keep and eye to this beauty  ;D

Take care my friend!

Berethor

Muchas gracias Heblem, y tambien te doy las gracias por tus bats que me han ayudado en parte en la siguiente actualizacion, espero que te guste.
Thanks a lot Heblem.    :thumbsup:

Update 4-  This time we visit the archeological zone of Kalakmul. This antique city is located in the south of "Desierto de los leones"
I'll Hope you like this trip.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

Heblem

Aja ahora si usaste mis BATs que voy a lanzar para mañana  ;D esto es algo único  :)
Excellent work!  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Totally different than I am use to.  I loved the trip.  Great pics and awesome job.

&apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

That archeological zone is looking really great! Wonderful work on it! :thumbsup:

bigberta

Wow, thats really different. I like it  :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

Very nice! And the terrain mod is perfect!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Strechnitz

It is even better than perfect!
what kind of word would apply best here?

It is a joy to see these updates Berethor.
And the custom bats look terrific. especially the Machu Pichu bat.

el Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

suplado!

awesome ruins...really like those cool temples!! and the terrain is looking good...

Berethor

Replies:

Heblem, Muchas gracias y mas por esas excelentes piramides que me inspiraron en hacer esta zona.   :thumbsup:
Rooker, Thank you. I wanted to make something different with the Wild west bats   $%Grinno$%
bat, I'm glad that you like it. More and different archeologist zones coming soon   :P
Bigberta,  Thank you. Hope to see u again   ;)
Schulmanator, I'm agree with you, is one of the best terrain mods, Thanks! 
Strechnitz, Thanks for your kind words, i'll hope that you enjoy the upcoming updates.
suplado!, The mix of Wild West bats, prehispanic piramids and Arabian temples looks good, Thank you

Finally, a teaser of Parakelse Islands.

Saludos!!

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

Berethor wow!!! Great last few updates amego!!! I realy love that teaser and i cant wait to see the full update!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

Orales se ve muy bien sobre todo el agua azulina hace que le de paz al lugar, ya espero ver la actualización  :thumbsup:

bat

The area of that teaser is looking great! Nice work on it!
Looking forward to the update...

suplado!

wow -- great port area...