• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldvger

Happy Birthday, David, from Post Falls, Idaho (moved here June 1st this year)!

LD

dedgren

It's fall here in 3RR.

I guess the larger point is that, after a summer of organizing files, everything still seems to work. So we'll see what happens.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

Happy birthday David! Good to see you back around here again.
-Matt

RepublicMaster

Are those custom street textures? :o I look forward to more! :D

JoeST

Hey there David :D its great to see you pop in. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish you all the happiness in this coming year :) Thank you for popping back through!
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

metarvo

Of course it still works.  I'm glad to say that SC4 is a game that won't go away.  ;D  I can feel the cool breeze just looking at that scene.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Gugu3

droric

I've heard so much about this region like its a legend and its great that it is starting again so I can watch.  Welcome back.

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Kergelen

Happy birthday!! :party: Great to see you're dusting SC4.

Links to SC4 websites

j-dub

Dave, glad to see you back in action, hopefully the recent changes in the NAM, not limited to the draggable FARR and drawable suburban curved streets make up for b-day present time.

gn_leugim

Happy birthday (5 days behind :|)

glad to see you back :)

Ryan B.

Hello David & friends of 3RR...I just wanted to pop in & wish all of you a happy & safe Christmas & holiday season!  Joyeux Noel!

Pat

******Sneaks in takes a peek and is very pleased with the masters works******

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mightygoose

checking in for progress  :) merry christmas and a prosperous 2014 to all.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

david1865

Hello guys,

I would like to know if your project is still being maintained. I am interested into joining your team.

Please telle me more about the future plans of your city.

Thank you and have a nice evening!

dedgren

RIP to SC4's great friend John Redmond (Darmok), the author of Anduin Valley Revisited, who passed away unexpectedly this morning.  The world is a lesser place today.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

art128

I was a fan of his CJ at ST, such a great amount of work it was. It's sad to know he's gone.   ()sad()

Here's his CJ, for anyone interested. It's 181pages but well worth the read.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

joshua43214

Quote from: dedgren on September 22, 2014, 08:49:40 AM
RIP to SC4's great friend John Redmond (Darmok), the author of Anduin Valley Revisited, who passed away unexpectedly this morning.  The world is a lesser place today.

This is very sad news. The terraces in Anduin Valley Revisited were very influential on my game way back when. I still build mostly mountainous regions with a lot of terracing to this day. He had the knack for flattening hill tops with out it looking contrived.

He will be missed

metarvo

No!!!!....  ()sad() ()sad()

I have no doubt that Darmok has had a great influence on multiple CJs and MDs.  He will be missed for sure.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

catty

That is very sad news indeed, my sympathies to his family

:(
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.