• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC- Team presentation

Started by Antoine, March 31, 2007, 05:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Quesh

killian_44_

Hello !
I'm new in this forum but I'm Killian from TSC. I'm not very well in english and sorry for my futur mistakes  ;D.
Thanks

Girafe

It's officialy that I leave the TSC Team after years of unstinting devotion and let my Team Liaison place to Guillaume / Sciurus

Following members have left the team too: Orange, R6, Vnaoned

Hope the rest of the team will survive and will continue to propose amazing creations   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

I updated the presentation of the team:
- I added Supremec in the list of the members
- I deleted the members who have left the team, I named Girafe, Orange, Vnaoned and R6

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

I'm happy to see move a bit here
And The Urban Mountain has left the team too
quoting in TSC:
"J'en profite pour annoncer de même mon départ, après des années de jeu SC4 n'attire plus mon intention. Je tient à remercié Orange de m'avoir permis de collaboré dans cette belle équipe, Quesh, Roulback et tout les autres qui ont fait la renommé de ce site...

Bon courage aux nouveaux et futurs (je l'espère) batteur, lotteur, moddeur.. qui s'investiront dans cette belle aventure qu'est l'équipe TSC !

Encore merci pour ces années passer à vos cotes  Et bon courage à toi Guillaume !

Paul "
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

Ok I rectify this :) Thank you Supremec!

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *