• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadgeek

&apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls
I am so excited!!! Now my interchanges can have proper entrance ramps.

roadgeek

I am having trouble using the new D3. It looks like I will have to redesign my stack interchange somewhat to accommodate the fact that there is no RHW-6S S-Curve. The RHW-10S that I was using, employed an F-2 which enabled me to employ a FA curve to connect to the converged lanes coming off the flyover. I spent some time working on the redesign last night, and I couldn't get it to work on account of the fact that the 45 degree Flex-Fly has to have some space between it and the mainlanes. ::)

Ulisse Wolf

Although late with the announcement but I did a Live Streaming Tutorial on RHW starting from the basic concepts up to the most complex concepts. Here is the link of the live streaming Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/live/kJmmeIC3cvk?feature=share

Haljackey

Here's my first video in over 6 months. Includes some new RHW components... including the 12S!

roadgeek

I Absolutely LOVE Fractional angles!!! I look forward to the day when I see a preview of Flex-FARHW. I have been looking forward to it for a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

One thing is for certain; if I ever see Haljackey in my rear view mirror, I'll be sure to get outt his way! Sure is nice to have those 12S highways. I look forward to seeing you widen some of the exiting highways in your region. Looks like some of them could use it.