• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bodhran - New Update 8/2/2007

Started by dragonshardz, July 18, 2007, 10:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

You are off to a great start. When can I book a reservation at the resort??  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

dragonshardz

I'm not sure actually... I'll ask around.

dragonshardz

"$Deal"$

just a notice, my pc is going into the workshop for a few days for an upgrade, so i won't be around for a bit.

"$Deal"$

dedgren

I'm catching up on MDs I've missed out on looking at over the last few weeks and noted this one in particular.  ds (or do you prefer shardz for short?), I can tell you're putting a lot of effort into getting this going...

...and I was wondering where I'd parked the heliputer, anyway...

...hang in there.  Steady, regular updating and the sorts of interesting stuff you've shown us so far will attract regular readers to Bodhran in no time, and it's all good after that.  You've got good solid page views, so folks are looking.

Use the heliputer any time, too.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dragonshardz

thanks david. i've followed your MD for a while and it was yours that got me started. thanks for the heliputer. there won't be any updates until my pc is finished being upgraded though.  :'(

dragonshardz

an update on the PC issues. progress is proceeding and it should be back in my hands by Tuesday at the latest.

dragonshardz

This is dragonshardz...somehow my account got deleted... Stardragon is my new account. It is not intended to be a sock puppet, it is there so i can access all the great stuff here in the forums, such as pictures. If/when my account is reinstated, "Stardragon" will be of no use to me and can be deleted.

Pat

Dragonshardz just so you know David is working on the issue

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

thanks. i sent an email to the big man (jeronij) asking what i did wrong or whether it was a glitch. anyway this account can be deleted once my REAL account is fixed.

Pat

PM David he is fixing everything as best as he can ATM...  you can reopen drangonshardz S/N if you like and regain your post count and original registration date

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

well i'm back and problems are fixed so far...just have to find my notification topics again!

Ennedi

Hello again dragonshardz,

Nice to see your region develops  :thumbsup:
This plateau looks really good, especially with the highway network. Very good general view, I also like your sense of humour  :D
Everything depends on your future actions - good luck!  :thumbsup:

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

dragonshardz

actually ennedi it's a chain of islands. the rest of the region is still being tweaked and terraformed so a region shot might be a while in coming.

dragonshardz

yes double post. my computer was being upgraded but all my plugins and stuff are not on the computer. once they are put back normal updates will resume. thankfully they were all backed up before the upgrade was started.

dragonshardz

well, this MD seems to have died or gone into stasis...don't lock it though, or move it into completed, it will resume as soon as my plugins are returned to me!

Yeah this MD died. ( :'() but just follow the link below in my signature to my new MD, the Monarchy of Jenress!