• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

APSMS

those tram tracks look nice, except for that inside curve ()sad(); it's a bit perpendicular. I'm assuming by the presence of props on the road that everything is lotted and plopped, so you might want to change that.

Otherwise, however, I'm simply astonished at what you have here. Incredibly detailed and very well done. Despite never having been to Europe this still feels very much like a real picture.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

RepublicMaster

Amazing! The water tower fits in nicely, as does...well... everything! :D

mgarcia

Your updates are always stunning...love them.   &cry2    &apls

nbvc

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Uzil

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Huston_N7

Beautiful work as always! Never expecting less of this MD cause everything's so carefully  done and detailed well. It's always a pleasure to read what you've got :D :thumbsup:
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

Catching up on your MD is always a great way to spend time. Excellent work my friend.

Cheers
Willy

art128

With these buildings I'm tempted yo say New York.... But deep inside I know we're in Europe.  $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Arthur you are right about New York !! It is the World Financial Center Complex located pretty close of the World trade Center. Here is another picture:

# Here is a real one:

:thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Kergelen

New York? What a monstrous project!

Nice pictures &apls

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Beautiful work in the last pictures  &apls  It's great to see you building watersides that look like canals with "Maxis" water as in the New York pictures. I look forward to more of the new project  :thumbsup:

Gugu3

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Quote from: kelis on October 14, 2013, 11:43:09 AM
Arthur you are right about New York !! It is the World Financial Center Complex located pretty close of the World trade Center. Here is another picture:
Oh, nice!

Looking forward for more pictures. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

vortext

New York?!  ??? Don't you mean New Amsterdam!  $%Grinno$%

Fantastic pictures so far, looking forward to more!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana