• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Jiesan

Started by dizflip, July 22, 2009, 10:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Great update!!! Your city seems to be real!!! Perfect!!!  &apls

io_bg

Amazing start! I love that Downtown (and the suburbs, too) :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

BuildingUp

I have to agree with everyone else, you have a brilliant start here! I love this! Excellent!  &apls

jimbo_jj

I'm a little biased here, because I love big city cj's. Either way this looks great so far! &apls
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

dizflip

First of all, I apologize to everyone for not being active recently, I became pretty busy lately.

joelyboy911: I'm glad you found what you were looking for hehe. I'm also glad you like my city! Thanks.
trapmaka: Thanks for helping joelyboy911 for me, and thank you for stopping by my MD. =]
jmdude1: thanks! Yeah, it took me around just a month to be able to read Korean, but memorizing the vocab is really hard.. haha
kimcar: thanks, I'm glad you like it. =]
djvandrake: Thanks! I'm truly honored that you liked it as evident by your wonderful observation.
Gaston: Well, a suburb is an area of low rise housing, from my understanding anyway. Those suburbs in Kilgeo are grown, and are from SOMY. Hope that helps. =]
woodb3kmaster: hey! how's it goin? haha I'm glad you like it, man.
Glowbal: Thanks, union mate!
feliwi: Thanks! I love Asia too, BTW. After all, I am Asian, hehe. =]
tcx: Thanks! I'm glad you noticed the arena! I'm quite proud of how I placed it.
Tomas Neto: Thank you! I'm glad you think it's real! haha
io_bg: Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
BuildingUp: Thank you! I'm honored!
jimbo_jj: Hehe.. thanks! but in my MD, I will try to showcase both urban and rural areas of my "country". I'm glad I catered to your liking first! haha

This is yet another "mini" update so I would like to apologize once more. I did have time to work on the waterfront, and you will see it in the photo. It's appearance is subject to change, and depends wether or not I can make it look better and more realistic.

The Songgang Bridge (Song River Bridge) is the closest bridge to the CBD and was also the first built across the Song River.

Please visit my MD! Also, come over to the League of Nations and be a part of it! We'd love to see you there!

sumwonyuno

Awesome pictures and awesome story to go with it!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

djvandrake

Great picture.  Your waterfront does a very nice job of capturing the feel of an Asian city. Very formalist with clean lines.  :thumbsup:

Scarton

A beautiful mini update! &apls Though I would try to fix that little edge of the seawall.  ;)

dizflip

do you mean the part where i use jeronij's seawalls?

got any advice?  ;D &hlp

Please visit my MD! Also, come over to the League of Nations and be a part of it! We'd love to see you there!

Scarton

Quote from: dizflip on August 12, 2009, 06:45:56 PM
do you mean the part where i use jeronij's seawalls?

got any advice?  ;D &hlp

The seawalls I'm talking about are the ones to the left of the bridge. I think those may be Gurry's Walls.

calibanX

You've got a great MD started here. I love those suburbs with the sunken highway system, very realistic. The Central Business District is great as well. I'm anxious to see your progress.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

kimcar

dizflip

sumwonyuno: Thanks alot!
djvandrake: Thanks! I'm glad you noticed! That was the idea hehe.
citycapitalizer: Thanks for your help! I've fixed it. =]
calibanX: Thank you very much! I hope you stick around!
kimcar: Thanks ^_^

Today we're gonna look into the daily life of the Jiesanese living in Kilgeo.

Kilgeo is one of the biggest and most vibrant cities in the League of Nations.

Wether you work in the shops and restaurants...

... lead your own world class company in the CBD...

... maintain Jiesan's economy in the industrial sector...

... study for the future in the schools...

... play your childhood days to their limits in the countless parks...

... or spend your spare time at the waterfront...

... at the end of the day, everyone goes home to do something new tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

PS: Here's something extra for your trouble:

solsystem

Nice pics!  :thumbsup: Your waterfront looks great.

Leodido

Good job, I like what you did with your asian city.

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

tankmank

Lovely MD very nice and Asian  :)

dizflip

Hot off the press!

Tomas Neto

djvandrake

Nice Dizflip  :thumbsup:  I love your waterfront.  That newspaer looks quite nice too. 

jimbo_jj

Nice CBD, and that's a great overview of the different aspects of the city. Those waterfront areas are well done, especially the seawalls. I need to download those. Great job! :thumbsup:

-James
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ