• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ben's Top Ten +10 @ SC4D

Started by benedict, January 03, 2012, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Hmm, I fell down to the seventh place... I'll have to get that up!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Thank you once again Ben !!

I have no twietter so I'm sorry I cannot follow you  &mmm

Greetings and keep up the good work.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Now with 18 followers

#3 is great for me  ;D

Kergelen

I am again in the BTT  ()stsfd()

Nice to read the list Benedic. It's especially useful in Simtropolis where I don't know all the regions
and your list is a guide to the most interesting regions.

Links to SC4 websites

ThomasK

This seems to be a much more stable list than the Simtropolis one. Well, there are some incredible MDs here, that are also consistently updated, so that makes sense.

benedict

Hi, Schulmanator. And you're in the +10 again this week.

Hi, 976. Holding steady, thanks for the twitter follow.

Hi, art128. And up you go.

Hi, kelis. Another great week for you! I love the new Japanese style.

Hi, noahclem. Thanks for the follow!

Hi, kergelen. Glad you find the BTT versions useful.

Hi, ThomasK. There are about the same number of MDs active each week as there are CJs in the ST forum, however you are correct in your obeservation - here the active ones are consistently updated. Each version of BTT has its own quirks and features it seems.

Windows on the World holds on to the top spot by a whisker.

There's a newcomer to the top ten - welcome to New Holland at 5.

Nagagonia returns at 10.

Follow BTT on twitter @BensTopTen for midweek tweets and early results. Now with 18 followers.

Have a great week, everyone!

Ben's +10

Street Geekery by vortext
Monkey Island by Schulmanator
Eloaria by Kergelen
Erastide by Alafel
Hong Kong & Okatabawashi by Tokugawa
Sardinia Region by 4arta
Waldey by carlfatal
Principality of Balaton by jeckyll
Westfield, SD by A. Gates
Zouérat Islamic Federation by eugenelavery
Click on the banner to celebrate!

ThomasK

I didn't make the Top 10 on either of the ST ones or here, even with two updates. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

art128

Ah! I made it up to fifth. nice. :)

Congrast Jonathan for the first spot!

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Yes, another week the number one is mine, really thank to all and thank you Ben, you still doing a great job  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Paul 999

I'm on number 6, really cool  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Congrats Kelis, you've been on a roll! The ranking is a great reflection of what you've been up to in your MD  &apls

Also, I'm a real happy #4  ;D

sim_link

Holt District moves a little slower here, but hopefully I can make it to the +10. :) Congrats to last weeks MDs, as well!

benedict

Hi, ThomasK. I don't know about back to the drawing board... there has been a lot more activity over at ST in the two CJ areas - getting quite competitive. Remember that, although most of the score comes from this weeks updates and replies, that the previous three weeks' scores have a small contribution. BTT rewards consistency as well as the big 'flash in the pan' update.

Hi, art128. Another climb for you this week.

Hi, kelis. Three in a row now.

Hi, Paul 999. And being OSITM often gives an MD a nice boost.

Hi, noahclem. I agree, I'm not surprised that Windows on the World has been on top four out of the last five weeks.

Hi, sim_link. HD didn't make it this week. Maybe next time.

Hi, ThomasK. There are about the same number of MDs active each week as there are CJs in the ST forum, however you are correct in your obeservation - here the active ones are consistently updated. Each version of BTT has its own quirks and features it seems.

No surprise, Windows on the World scored very highly this week to retain the top spot.

There's a newcomer to the top ten - welcome to New Holland at 5.

Waldey is a high re-entry at 4, Sardinia is back at 9, and Kolbrów returns at 10.
BSC - VIP team is a new entry, thanks to its well-deserved OSITM.

Follow BTT on twitter @BensTopTen for midweek tweets and early results. Now with 20 followers.

Have a great week, everyone!

Ben's +10

Rondnoir by Framly
Republic of Arinsia by feyss
Hong Kong & Okatabawashi by Tokugawa
Nagagonia by nbvc
Onubis Federation by Evillions8
BATs by DaveN
Pense by WannGLondon
Federal Republic of Belleny by nas-t
Republic of Goverland by Piterdaw1
Erastide by Alafel
Click on the banner to celebrate!

art128

Congrats Jonathan! Much deserved I think.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Thank you once again Ben !!! It's a pleasure to me be the number one again  :)

Thanks and greetings my friend !!
.                                                                                                                      

RickD

I am not surprised at all that I could not beat Kelis. Windows on the World is an exceptional MD.  &apls And I am especially glad seeing New Holland in the top ten two weeks in a row. I always felt that it did not receive the number of comments it deserved.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

noahclem

Even the gay steel mill couldn't beat Jonathan's new tower?! Kelis is on a roll  :D

Keep up the great work all, especially Ben  &apls

Paul 999

Yeah week 2  :)

Quote from: RickD on August 04, 2012, 01:51:13 PM
And I am especially glad seeing New Holland in the top ten two weeks in a row. I always felt that it did not receive the number of comments it deserved.

Thanks man, but I realize that I there is only a small group of users how like so much road and transportation stuff. But perhaps i get more publicity now, and more people go follow my MD.

nas-t

first time i see this... great idea. cool i'm in your list  &dance

sim_link

Always very interesting seeing the different MD's on the list here compared to the lists at ST. Nice work, everyone. :)