• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Savoie; la Monarchie Alpine - updated with newspaper!

Started by CarmineHilton, January 17, 2009, 03:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarmineHilton

Welcome back for something new in this MD, a NEWSPAPER!
You might think: "That's all?" but trust me, making this costed several hours of hard work! :)

Enjoy :party:

Dark_Jedi06, lol! I'm sure it will as the three of us make custom lots :p GO SAVOIE, GENEVRA & NYON! &hlp;D

Badsim, I have indeed followed your CJ (for a long time). It has inspired me in so many ways! In the beginning I just almost copied everything to be honest &ops
But then I started to use different props, trees and textures which caused me to now walk my own path :) It might still look the a bit same here and there though ;D lol!
Anyway, thank you very much for visiting and posting such a lovely comment! =)

Sciurus, First of all thx for commenting! & yes, if I ever get there those islands will be realised! So far there isn't a map of them though :(

Pharaon-Kheops, you're quite right! Savoy (including Prades) is having a rich past. It has been controlled by France, Italy, Sardinia, etc...
That's why currently it has such a mix of different styles which gives an unique feeling to the city (like Brussels).

Orange_o_, as you can see on the map it's not only the departments of Savoie and Haute-Savoie but actually (as good as) the entire old Duchy of Savoy :)
I wanted to make a nation that could actually REALLY exist in our current timeline ;) & I think I did a great job! lol ;p Thx for visiting! =)

To all others, thank you so much for your lovely comments! I'm currently working on few new lots (large ones) and I hope to get them done sometime soon ;)
xoxo Carmine