• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

England, That Green and pleasant land!

Started by callbat, December 08, 2007, 07:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayo

Happy Christmas callbat  :P Those houses might not gte realesed today because simtrop is playing up  :P
I'm back

callbat

Ok here we go, sorry for not updating, I've had much work.

UPDATE- A Combintation of Dover and Bath!

Yep, another fake region by me. I know I REALLY should be working on all of those wonderful requests but errm...I made this in the meantime

It's called Slaptonshire County, it's coastal and very hilly in some places, it's very green and well preserved....and I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it! Also in this update, I've experimented with the maxis trees, I know many of you are maxisphobes when it comes to flora, so tell me I it's okay or if I should stop!

First..the white cliffs of Slaptonshire:

A closer view:

Aaaaaaaaand....my first attemp at a mosaic...hey it's not that bad!

And a closer pic of the village

This is the town of Slapton Showers  Callbat's version of Bath
It is named after the county it is located in, and the ancient Roman showers that were discovered here inside of the cliffs that the town sits on.

The town is heavy in Georgian Architecture because of heavy development during the Staurt and most notably the Georgian eras........

Queen's Park with the Chrurch smack in the centre of town.

The cliffside, which offers spectacular views of the countryside for miles around, even on cloudy days you can still see the the waves of the North Sea foaming up against the rocks on shore.

At the bottom of the cliffs (they aren't very big, they're just very high up lol):

Slaptonshire House, where formal affairs take place and the Queen's residence when she is on Holiday here, in the summer the entire town is CRAWLING with tourists and especially this manor.

Some last pictures that have nothing to do with Slapton Showers ore the White Cliffs
Its Autumn in Britain!!

Rolling fields of green

THANK YOU as always for reading, comments are appreciated and replies below
Jayo: Happy Christmas to you too!

one reply I guess!

bobinator

Cool, really nice country land. The cliffs blend in well. The rest of the city is laid out nicely too.

warconstruct

wow I like much the provision of your trees on your countryside  :thumbsup: very beautiful images!
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

bat

Yes, really beautiful pictures there! And nice mosaic, too! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more...