• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Le Sancerre-Update of 01/18:La Réole:Commercial and historic downtown P3

Started by Adept2Rock, October 12, 2007, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigberta

Great work on the diagonals. I really like the last pic, just wish it was complete..

tooheys

Sorry I haven't dropped by for quite a while, have certainly missed a lot.

You are doing great work with the diagonal lots.  :thumbsup:

The updates just get better and better, I like how La Réole looks, the freight yard behind the wall, the choice of buildings, it's all good :)

Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

By the way, Robin gives good advice, lose the menu and things will look even better.

Cheers

Dave

Adept2Rock

Hello Devotion's addicted! ;)

Happy New Year!

Rooker1: Thanks for your advice an your commentary! ;)
Warconstruct: Lol!Tu m'as reconnus!!!Oué c'est bien moi!hihi!Merci! ;D
Bat: Thanks a lot!I think, avenues are more important in the city!I try to develop there!
ManuelR: Yes the diagonal pieces are better!Thanks to you!
Sauron: Merci à toi mec! ;)
Suplado:Thank you for the compliments!!! ;)
Sebes: Wow thanks!I think all can do that! :thumbsup:The diagonal bat are so good and more helpul! ;)
Bigberta: Thanks!Yes ,soon this quarter will finish!
Tooheys: Wow, so kind!I hope, i will made better and better cities!!Thanks a lot! ;)

Sorry for the short thanks but i am not the English master ;) :D

Sorry, i was stoped sc4!But today, i was worked on my city La Réole!

Update of 01/18:La Réole:Commercial and historic downtown:

View of "Place de Bretagne" (Brittany Plaza) with downtown:

View of l'Avenue de Brocéliande (Brocéliande Avenue), with sub-prefecture( in yellow):

Aerial view of l'Avenue de Brocéliande" et la "Place de Bretagne" and to finish the commercial pedestrian downtown:

View of the Middle Age downtown near the great Cathedral...Here, there is the south gate:

Here, this is the Cathedral Square:

This picture represent the wonderful "Place du Tertre" where in spring time or summer time whe can go drink on the bar terraces:

View of the downtown with the two architectural styles, Middle Age and 19e century:

To finish, i show you, the "Hopital Laënnec":

Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

TopCliff

This looks awesome!!! I love the use of timber-frame homes. I only have one piece of advice, and that is to get one of the mods that lines your streets with trees. It would only add to the realism you're striving for. Later.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Une_ame

Thanks Adept !!

Trougarez for the "Place de Bretagne" and "Hopital Laennec" !! Do you know if the Mayor of La Réole has some Britanny origin ?

Finnaly, any chance to see your cathedral by night ? Should be awesome
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

sauron620

Excellent job mon ami  :thumbsup: It looks like really to a french town and just for that well done!  &apls

kwakelaar

I really like the medieval parts of your town, great combinations with w2w buildings and the huge and beautiful cathedral.

warconstruct

hello my friend! it is the beautiful one works!  &apls I like this style of houses and your city city resembles much has a French city  :thumbsup:

my congrulation
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

bat

Wonderful first update there in the new year!
Like that commercial & historic downtown!
Looking forward to more in this new year!

Adept2Rock

Topcliff>>> Thanks!But i think, i don't understand your advice with the trees!So sorry!If there is french members who can translate me! &mmm ;)
Une ame>>>I answer you in my topic, because i don't want pollute DBSSYMN topic!Yes, Chartres it's my inspiration for the historic downtown!The bats are German or Dutch, and i find they look like at the french Middle Age bat, who you can find in Chartres,Tours, Orléans,Troyes and other cities! ;) The mayor of La Réol got  very distant Brittany origin!I think you can't see the cathedral light night, because if i install the light patch, i will can't change texture of the bat! &mmm
Sauron>>>Je te remercie du compliment!
Kwakelaar>>> Yeah Kwk is here!Yhanks for the comment!Yes i thinks the cathedral and your bats are so good to made a medieval city!I hope you made a new Middle Ages Bat!!! ;) :thumbsup:
Warc'>>> Merci or Thank you my friend! :D Merci pour ton compliment! ;)
Bat>>> Yes i will try to put more pics in this forum!Thank you for the compliment! ;) :thumbsup:
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

TopCliff

I know some French. It's a little rusty, but here goes.

Je vous recommande obtiens un mod de rue de sorte que toutes vos rues aient des arbres les rayer. Vérifier le LEX premier. Le mod de Jeronij est le meilleur à mon avis.

I hope that helps. I'll also try and find a link if that helps.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Adept2Rock

Quote from: TopCliff on January 19, 2008, 09:09:45 AM
I know some French. It's a little rusty, but here goes.

Je vous recommande obtiens un mod de rue de sorte que toutes vos rues aient des arbres les rayer. Vérifier le LEX premier. Le mod de Jeronij est le meilleur à mon avis.

I hope that helps. I'll also try and find a link if that helps.

Yes i understand!Thank you!!Ok i will go to see on the stex! :thumbsup:

In French Forum:

TopCliff

Vous êtes très bienvenu. J'attends avec intérêt votre prochaine mise à jour.

Later dude.

Une_ame

Keep going, Adept, you're middle-age city center (specially the Cathedral Quarter) is awesome &apls.

Thus I don't understand why you say that if you put the light night, it will change the texture of your BAT ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Emperor Stormont

Oh my simply fabulous work, I adore the diagonal and the area around the cathedral. Fantastic work :)

EDIT - Those buildings around the cathedral with the brown roofs, what pack/BAT are they?? :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008