• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alek King of SC4

lol rayden i had that happen with an old NAM once you might still have an old one or something somewhere in your plugins lurking

sebes

Now THAT is what I call a great solution for traffic congestion LOL  $%Grinno$%
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Rayden

Quote from: Alek King of SC4 on January 04, 2007, 11:33:54 AM
lol rayden i had that happen with an old NAM once you might still have an old one or something somewhere in your plugins lurking
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the cause, as I am even afraid of going around my plugins folder with more than 11.000 files in it  %wrd

Alek King of SC4

me too that is a constant issue with me switching between terrain mods, If only i would keep it organized from the get go.

NikNik

Now that's a strange thing.
Give my regards to the Chinese you might encounter, Rayden.

LOL

Nik-Nik

Alfred.Jones

I've had that happen to me a couple of times to. Then I re-started my plugins and i havent had a problem since

Sim City 4 Devotion

derek_pearce

oh my what a crazy route that would be lol say hello to ong bak for me (ong bak is a famous chinesse director) :thumbsup:
Signature comming soon

Masochist

Rayden, that's hilarious!  Like (pothole * 10)^2...think you'd need a Passport to drive on that section of road?
(Under Construction)

Zaphod

what happens if you try UDI down that hole? seriously, who knows what may happen...

Once i messed up a underground tunnel with terraforming, but the entrance on one end somehow never got deleted. I drove a train in and it kept going, chugging off the map and on into the great beyond...

War Kittens !?

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: barbyw on December 30, 2006, 10:18:52 AM
Not quite a game oddity but I didn't want to open a new thread. This is my absolute all time favourite IM lot. Praiodan found it on the Spanish site and I grew this today.

And what's more it is dedicated to all those who don't  "$Deal"$  ;D

Shadow assasin got something similar on his old Dynasty CJ when he had a Company called Box Co and it was just one big Box  :D
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Zaphod

according to route query that avenue doesnt get a lot of traffic..

I wonder why...

ugh..so many of don miguels bat's have 'conjoined twin' disorder. It only happens when you grow them, so I fixed that neighborhood by using the buildingplop cheat
War Kittens !?

threestooges

Well that's interesting. This is what happens when higher densities enter places that aren't suited for them (just kidding of course... probably just a bored architect or something). It is always interesting to see what happens by chance.

iamgoingtoeatyou

rofl fledder, nice lil ad.

get some balls!

ABCsan

threestooges

Well... that's not normal. There must be one heck of a discount for using public transportation around there... but even still... wow.

Shadow Assassin

QuoteShadow assasin got something similar on his old Dynasty CJ when he had a Company called Box Co and it was just one big Box

Indeed. It was actually SimGoober's Coca Cola Building (the Landmark was okay, but for some reason, the growables kept on coming up as one big box - it's been fixed now). :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Russell

People walking on the water, including one in a wheelchair.

NikNik

LOL

Looks like Jesus is back on earth!  ;)

(I do not intend to hurt anyone with this remark!)

Nik-Nik

Cali

LOL@ NikNik..thats just not right $%Grinno$%
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

oldrogue

[/img]..[/img]

What happens when a police station is placed around the corner from Peg's Seasnonal lot...round the clock saturation patrols..
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.