• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Ha Derry ... I'm so sorry to read this . Not only for the loss of a brilliant MD , but also because TTC is a so familiar name to me since the first months of SD4D , even if we didn't meet so often on these forums ... and I don't know why .

Hope to see you back sooner than you think .  :)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

TheTeaCat

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably?

A Thank you

Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends,

(look at this for a list of friends ()stsfd()
Simpson,dedgren,dsrwhat316,thundercrack83,JoeST,Schulmanator,Jmouse,
Gaston,Paroch,metarvo,catty,Masochist,Toichus Maximus,Blade2k5,JBSimio,
threestooges,burgsabre87,jmyers2043,rooker1,Nasrcar_Guy, bat, Ennedi,
Nardo69,Tarkus,Patfirefighter,Sheep49,Diggis, Edege4194,emilin,Badsim.)

Thank you all so much. I am overwhelmed by your words of support and friendship. So many kind comments and offers extended I cannot really express my gratitude to you all in the way you deserve.I would make Tea but the kettle's broke and the firewoods all wet :(

RL has thrown a hard nasty shock to me recently and the stark reality of ones mortality has been brought home in a way I did not expect. Enough of doom and gloom (many days of that ahead, so no need to talk about it now) there is one thing I have to say

I am down

But

I AM NOT OUT.

(Lives = 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2... TWO???

what only one left after this one eeeek)

Hopefully it won't be long before you see something new from me.

Once again

Thank you all.

Regards
Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

JoeST

hey Derry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the kettle :( :(  :'( :'( and damn that rain for making your firewood wet.

I hope what lies ahead is not as bad as you expect and it has been an honour reading your MD

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Ennedi

QuoteI would make Tea but the kettle's broke and the firewoods all wet

Hmm... It's really bad - but there is always a way out
This kettle will not break. And the firewoods are not needed  ;)

Even in the greatest darkness we should remember that the sun will start to shine again. And it is good to be prepared  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

catty

NO TEA arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :'(

But seriously take care and know you will be in my prayers

and JoeST has said it best.

QuoteI hope what lies ahead is not as bad as you expect and it has been an honour reading your MD

()flower()

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

dedgren

Derry- I've sent you an email, my friend.

You take care of yourself, your friends will take care of the tea (and be thinking of you as we drink it).

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

metarvo

()sad() ()sad() ()sad()

Oh, Derry.  I can't help but feeling sad for you, not after reading this update.  I feel that you should take as much time as you need.  SC4 can wait.  I do know that I may never be able to drink tea again without thinking of you and the masterpiece called TatTT each time I drink it.  The last two pages have truly touched my heart.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

Derry reading that post just makes my heart break!!!  I dont like hearing the words doom and gloom, it only reminds me of a instance not to long ago for me... I cant bear the thought of lossing another friend...  As I said before my friend if there is anything I can do other then praying for you let me know OK!!!

Just for you Derry my friend!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

I have no words - realy shocked to read the last three pages here Derry. I will miss the updates. Hope you'll get back well, and once a new MD is fired up, I'll be there for sure to see what new stuff you will be cooking there for us.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Ok some good news
I have decided to continue TatTT. ( but with a difference ;))

More info on the way ;)

Thanks to everyone for all you kind words and support.

Its the least you deserve

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

thundercrack83

good news

Good news? "Good?" I think this qualifies as colossal news, my friend!

I will be on the edge of my seat, looking forward to what you have planned!

Take care!

Dustin

JBSimio

Excellent news, indeed!   %BUd%  Great to see you back around now and then, Derry.  I hope this means there will be plenty more "sightings" to come.  I'm looking forward to the next cuppa.

Jon

By the way... I love your opening picture on that post!  :D

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

rooker1

This is super news indeed and with a defference you say.  Well that can only mean better.  :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

This is wonderful news indeed,Derry - it will be great to have you and TaTT back on a regular basis.

Soon...
Joan

threestooges

Excellent news Derry. I'll look forward to what's in store.
-Matt

metarvo

This is wonderful news, Derry.  :)  Did you get a new kettle?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

dedgren

That is the best news I've heard all day, my friend.  The best of wishes on your second beginning.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dsrwhat316

Splendid news! I'll have to bring my Irish mug when the tea is ready. Great to see you back!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Gaston

My cat and I could not be any happier,  My Friend.     I will put the kettle on in anticipation of the return.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Pat

Derry you are alot like me a fighter and I am glad you are fighting the good fight my friend and are picking up TaTt again!!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls  I cant wait till the humor rolls again and the fun times fly's with the cat nip!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie