• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Questions about Canal set in NAM june version.

Started by wlsah02, October 30, 2009, 10:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlsah02

Hello,

I recently installed Nam june version, which I guess is the latest version.

I am particularly interested in the canal set, the SimGoober's canals.

I got a tab in the miscellaneous with a boat picture, and by using the 'Tab-Key', I change the contents, right?

Here, I have 2 questions about the canal set.

1.  Is there corner piece some where in this version?  I cannot find the corner piece..
Do I have to download this piece individually from SimGoober's canal?
If it's the case, please tell me where(link) to get the lastest version of SimGoober's canal.. I can't find it

2.  How does the ship moving work?  I mean, do I have to connect the canal to the water?  Is there another piece that has starting point (ex. port or dock) for the ship? 
I dont see dock in this NAM version.

Thanks for the great work.

Gaston

This should be the CAN-AM.    Everything I believe is there to use it.        If you haven't had time yet I suggest highly that you read the read-me thoroughly.    That was the only way I figured it out.     There is also the CAN-AM thread located here on devotion.   Just search for CAN-AM.    Hope that helps a bit .

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

daeley

hello and welcome to SC4 devotion! :)

the CAN-AM pieces in thetransit menu are only for the center of your canals, and this is where the boats will be. To complete the canals you will need to plop canal edge pieces (for example, Simgoober's canals). In order to let people use it as a means of transportation, you will need some ferry docks which can also be downloaded seperately.
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!