• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Releases

Started by Andreas, April 27, 2007, 04:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC4BOY

Love this little "history lesson" in SFBT.. :)  SFBT does some great work and seems to have a talent for finding "niche markets" which just fill in nicely where these is not much at the time..

Just dl'd the park trails set.. and even used em in a city already.. R$ one.. hehe.. looks good.. Got some of your MML lots too.. even tho they are sometimes in Germain I can usually figure out what they do.. wish my German were as good as your English.. lol

Good work...

RandyGamer

Hello!

Is there an MML for the following?

* SFBT Park Set high wealth by ArkenbergeJoe

Thanks!

Andreas

@SC4BOY: Thanks! We do indeed fill some niches that have been left out by other developers, and of course our main goal is to make the game looking more German (or European in general) - but I guess our work surely has quite a few fans from all around the world as well. :)

@RandyGamer: MML Mods for all SFBT Park Sets can be found in the German version of the BSC SFBT MML Mod download. If you don't mind the German installer, feel free to download it here. The MML mods for the SFBT Park Sets are bilingual, as all newer SFBT releases, so they will show up in English in your game. I'm still planning to release an updated MML Mod package at the LEX some day, but RL is keeping me quite busy at the moment, thus leaving not much time for an update.
Andreas

RandyGamer

Quote from: Andreas on December 08, 2007, 08:31:08 AM
@RandyGamer: MML Mods for all SFBT Park Sets can be found in the German version of the BSC SFBT MML Mod download. If you don't mind the German installer, feel free to download it here. The MML mods for the SFBT Park Sets are bilingual, as all newer SFBT releases, so they will show up in English in your game. I'm still planning to release an updated MML Mod package at the LEX some day, but RL is keeping me quite busy at the moment, thus leaving not much time for an update.

Thank you so much, Andreas!  :thumbsup: Good thing I know a little Deutsch, or I'd be hopelessly lost. I had downloaded the one off the STEX, but it didn't have the high-wealth set. This will help a great deal. Thank you, dude. :)

dadyrghluv

im just posting to ask a quick question.

is there a newer ver. of the roadtop mass transit modd? i'm using v2.0 atm, and am wondering if i missed something. i am using the euro street modd, and with the RTMT  they don't exaclty match in texture. as u know the euro modd has a white dotted line, while the RTMT has a yellow line. looks kinda odd to me, so i'm just wondering if there was a newer version out.

Don't mistake stupidity for courage

Andreas

I don't use any Road Top Mass Transit stations, so I don't know which textures are included there. The Euro road textures in the ERTM haven't changed since the last version, though. Maybe you should try to contact the creator of the Road Top Mass Transit stations and ask for some Euro textures, if there aren't any available at the moment. As far as I know, there are several different releases of such stations, maybe you should try to find one that has Euro textures included. If someone wants to create Euro textures for such lots that only have US textures, feel free to submit them to me, so I can include them in the ERTM as well.
Andreas

dadyrghluv

i see. actually i thought u were the creator of the RTMT, oops. lol. what exaclty is the ERMT? i take it thats a euro style mass transit modd of sorts? maybe that might be better for my cities. u happen to have a link for it?

thanx andreas

Andreas

Andreas

Meastro444

there is a new RTMT out for quite sometime, it is the RTMT V3 Available on the LEX and STEX. not sure bout the last one, it might have been locked.
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

dadyrghluv

i tried to find it here on the LEX, because i figured i would have better luck, but trying to search for a particular lot is quite difficult. would u happen to know of the creator or a linkie?

much appreciated  :thumbsup:

bblubb

You can find the latest version of the RTMT right here on the LEX. The actual version number is 3.50 uploaded by cogeo.

dadyrghluv

very cool, thank you blubb. i have tried to find the original creator and couldnt remember the name. u have saved me countless hours of searching, thanx :thumbsup:

Andreas

SFBT Historic Tram Station by Andreas

I had the idea for this station shortly after the June 2007 NAM was released. Taking Mathe Mans historic tram station shelter and some other props, I created a tram station for the GLR-in-Avenue puzzle pieces. For some reason, the lot never got released, but with the NAM January 2008 Update being published, I remembered that I still had the station in my test folder. Like the other GLR-in-Avenue stations, it doesn't need any extra space except for a 2x2 tile area on the puzzle pieces.

I set the capacity fairly high (5,000 passengers), so it won't get over capacity too fast in busy city centers. Also integrated is a bus stop (thanks to Kenworth for the nice bus stop sign!), which makes the station a nice downtown facility - esp. if you're using one of the historic building sets, such as the Paris buildings by Porkissimo and xannepan. Thanks to a special transit enabling, this lot is also not affected by the crash to desktop bug that is triggered when you hover a puzzle piece over a TE lot.

SFBT Victorian Rail Viaduct Stations by ArkenbergeJoe

For a very long time, GoaSkin's modded station from simrolle's S-Bahn Set was the only station for the elevated (heavy) rail puzzle pieces. Most likely, the pieces never were too popular, since they always looked too "weak" for trains, freight trains in particular. ArkenbergeJoe changed this finally with the new Rail Viaduct models for the elevated rail puzzle pieces, and apart from three different texture sets, he also converted morifari's wonderful Victorial El-Rail station into a Rail Viaduct station. The red brick texture style was especially made to complement morifari's station, as you can see in the picture below. But of course, the station will work with any texture style. Included are two lots for both the orthogonal and diagonal versions of morifari's original stations, which are needed as external dependency (apart from the NAM, including the new NAM Update).

Andreas

capo

Both look excellent Andreas, I just downloaded your Historic Tram station..it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

I must ask you, that tram in the second picture of the Historic Tram staion..where can I get it please?

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

vester

Looking good.

Capo: That is one of mine and you can find it in two version on the File Exchange.
1st. version: One unit, but multi mods (different designs installed at the same time)
2nd version: Multi-unit mod.

Bluebeard

capo

Thanks vester, for some reason I never downloaded that pack. I see there's even an Amsterdam version, much obliged!

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

vester

Quote from: capo on January 02, 2008, 08:47:43 AM
I see there's even an Amsterdam version, much obliged!

Well in fact there are two.... :P

Bluebeard

Sorry if this in wrong forum but I have a question on using the New Elevated Heavy Rail Station.
     I tried to "Drag" the Rail but it won't let it happen.So I don't suppose you have a pic handy to clear this up.Thanx

Chrisim

Leave a gap of two tiles before building the station - later drag just two tiles (see yellow field on the right picture) - the station appears to be larger but is overhanging