• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Upcoming BATs and lots

Started by Andreas, April 26, 2007, 03:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Waow waow waow!! :o &apls

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

really nice, it has been a while we didn't see new Parisian w2w

congratulations  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Badsim

Congratulations for that wonderful parisian BAT , it could have been signed Xannepan or Porkissimo . Absolutely . :)

&apls &apls &apls

Quote from: N1_2888 on August 14, 2010, 12:20:39 PM
... but due to my very modest BATting output I don't want to start an own topic.

Modest output ? Maybe ... but with that quality , you don't have to be modest . Xannepan  & Porkissimo have became legendary with such BATs . As they're both inactive since a long time now , I'm more than happy to see someone to take up the torch . :thumbsup:

I think that you know there's a team (T.W.T.) which is working to recreate the historical axis of Paris from Le Louvre to La Grande Arche ( Triumphal Way Project ).That's  an extensive and a very long running project and if you intend to release some others parisian BATs ( that's your second one indeed ), I would like to invite you to join this team . Don't be afraid of ; you wouldn't have to hurry and you would keep totally free about your choices of BATs ( they don't need to be necessarily the real ones along the axis ) . I would just ask you to open a BAT thread like the others members of the team did , keeping the SFBT seal . The T.W.T. is an informal team having already BSC & TSC members ...

Just think about it . Anyway that's more than obvious that your BATs are already indispensable to the project . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

N1_2888

Quote from: Badsim on August 15, 2010, 09:12:49 AM
I think that you know there's a team (T.W.T.) which is working to recreate the historical axis of Paris from Le Louvre to La Grande Arche ( Triumphal Way Project ).That's  an extensive and a very long running project and if you intend to release some others parisian BATs ( that's your second one indeed ), I would like to invite you to join this team .
It's actually the second finished one because for several reasons there is no progress regarding the second started BAT. One of these reasons is the nasty gmax mirror tool bug. Objects mirrored with this tool can't be textured properly - I didn't know that and used it extensively. So the affected parts have to be detected and replaced.

In short: I want to continue BATting Parisian w2ws and would feel honoured if I could be a member of the T.W.T. :)
QuoteI would just ask you to open a BAT thread like the others members of the team did , keeping the SFBT seal .
Once there are any news, I will open an own topic. ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Badsim

Hallo !  ;)

Since yesterday , I've found , seen and read (using Google approximate translation ...  ::)) your BATing thread at Simforum.de (the link to a picture provided here doesn't work for me ...)

The inner corner parisian BAT is something never seen untill now . I would have already needed something like that for Place de la Madeleine ! I hope you'll finish that indispensable piece ... If I read correctly , you're modeling and Voltaïc is texturing , so transmit him my congratulations too .  &apls

Quote from: N1_2888 on August 15, 2010, 05:38:10 PM

In short: I want to continue BATting Parisian w2ws and would feel honoured if I could be a member of the T.W.T. :)Once there are any news, I will open an own topic. ;)

Please consider you're , from now ,  a T.W.T. member .  ;D

The list of the team members will be uptaded ASAP and the project himself will start again at the end of September . Welcome aboard this crazy adventure !  $%Grinno$% :thumbsup: &apls

And ...thank you !

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °