• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D LEX DVD as Torrent?

Started by legoman786, May 13, 2011, 12:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

legoman786

Now, before you guys flame me for bringing this idea back up, I want you to hear me out.

Why is torrenting so popular? It allows the sending and receiving of large files rather easy.

With that being said, there are ways to track torrent files so that people who did not make a donation and are members of the SC4D forums can be properly punished. In fact, I'm sure there's a way to not let anyone who did not make a donation get a hold of the torrent file.

I don't know to what extent this idea was put out on the table, and I hope that I shed some new light onto this subject.

If the higher-ups still stand firm in no torrents for the SC4D LEX, then this is the last time you will hear it from me.

Diggis

Quote from: legoman786 on May 13, 2011, 12:01:51 AM
Now, before you guys flame me for bringing this idea back up, I want you to hear me out.

Why is torrenting so popular? It allows the sending and receiving of large files rather easy.

With that being said, there are ways to track torrent files so that people who did not make a donation and are members of the SC4D forums can be properly punished. In fact, I'm sure there's a way to not let anyone who did not make a donation get a hold of the torrent file.

I don't know to what extent this idea was put out on the table, and I hope that I shed some new light onto this subject.

If the higher-ups still stand firm in no torrents for the SC4D LEX, then this is the last time you will hear it from me.

We do still stand firm. 

Thread Locked

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it