• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ben's Top Ten +10 @ SC4D

Started by benedict, January 03, 2012, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedict

Hi, Dantes. I'm glad you like the list.

Hi, art128. Off the podium this week.

Hi, Kergelen. Good to see you represented in the +10 over the last few weeks.

Hi, Pat. Thanks!

Hi, Framly. Good to see you commenting here!

Four weeks of BTT @ SC4D and four different number ones! Congratulations to Santa Barbara County!

There are new entries for Mind Scape at 6 and The Sultanate of Kalu Sabah at 9, and a re-entry for Nagagonia at 7.

Have a great week, everyone!

Ben's +10

Tarkusian Cities by Tarkus
Just Gloria by DerChrischi 
Kolbrów by kbieniu7
Corsica by Yan077
Windows on the Worlds by kelis
Greenacre by threestooges
Insulo by 2b2gbi
Berlin by peterycristi
Eloaria by Kergelen
Rondnoir by Framly
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Ol.S / Benoit

Quite funny ! :)
Congrats Arthur, Yann, Cédric & Raphael !
Med Inspirations = 2, 3, 2 & 3; I am all weeks top 1, nothing for that ?!  >:( lol

Just kidding, thanks Benedict :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Yan077

What a fall for Corsica ! 1,2,8,14...   :o

Just kidding, congrats to all the winners, and thanks Benedict, it's quite funny  :thumbsup:

bat

Nice work on the third and fourth list, Ben! :thumbsup:
Also congrats on the two new winners... &apls

rooker1

Great list Ben!
Karma point for you.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kergelen

Is funny to see the list every week. Great job!

Congrats RickD :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

This really has been a nice addition to the site! Thanks  :thumbsup:  On congrats on a nicely-deserved K-point!

Perhaps I'm a bit biased because I seem to keep doing so well though  $%Grinno$%  I was actually scared this would be the week I fall of the chart but I ended up in 2nd! By the way, the Roman numerals in my MD are for the number of the update so you can just list mine as "Siilijoki".

Congratulations RickD  &apls

dedgren

We've needed something like this for a while.  Thanks, Ben, for giving the Top Ten a go here at SC4D.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

vortext

Nice to see your weekly list for sc4d as well. Maybe this will provide me some motivation to get an MD going   ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Pat

Another great list here this week Ben!! also grats on the K-point!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RickD

Oops, just discovered this now. And I was wondering about those Ben's Top Ten comments.  :D

Oh, and look who made first place.  &blush
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

benedict

Hi, OI.S / Benoit. Well, if you are consistently in the Top Ten during the year, you will do very well at the year-end chart. But maybe you'll want to look down...

Hi, Yan077. My favorite saying regarding BTT is that the fate of all MDs is to go up or down. This week, you're back up.

Hi, bat. Thanks!

Hi, rooker1. Thanks! And thanks for the Karma point - not sure what that means exactly, but I am sure it is good karma!

Hi, art128. Thanks for stopping by last time.

Hi, Kergelen. Glad you like the list.

Hi, noahclem. Thanks for the encouragement. I have fixed your MD name, I had no idea that those reflected update numbers :).

Hi, dedgren. Thanks for your comment. I'd like to thank everyone who has been so welcoming and supportive of bringing BTT to SC4D.

Hi, vortext. Well, an MD would be the only way to get on BTT ;)

Hi, Pat. Thanks!

Hi, RickD. Good work last week!

Five weeks of BTT @ SC4D and five different number ones!!!! I don't think that has happened on any of the BTT versions. Congratulations to Med. Inspirations!

Kolbrów is a new entry at 5, and there are re-entries for former number one Corsica at 6, and Tarkusian Cities at 7.

Ben's +10

Totori by Dantes
AntigOne's Project by Badsim
The Sultanate of Kalu Sabah by Sky Guy
Commonwealth of Marathon by thundercrack
Rondnoir by Framly
Eloaria by Kergelen
9988's MD's
Waterfalls... by Pat
Just Gloria by DerChrischi 
Taigan by ElPodol
Click on the banner to celebrate!

art128

Congrats Benoit on pointing the pole position ! Also congrats to all other MDs present in the top10+ ! :D

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

QuoteHi, rooker1. Thanks! And thanks for the Karma point - not sure what that means exactly, but I am sure it is good karma!
Karma points are handed out by moderators and admins (or on behalf of any member of SC4D, providing the moderator or admin. agrees) for doing exceptional things here on SC4D.  I think what you are doing is exceptionally good for the site, so you get a positive Karma point. (I don't think you need to ask how you get a negative one.) ::)  Anyways, thank you very much for doing this chart.
QuoteFive weeks of BTT @ SC4D and five different number ones!!!! I don't think that has happened on any of the BTT versions.
I think this will happen more often than not here.  From my experience, peoples lives change so dramatically from week to week.  Some weeks members will have several updates and than a period of time will pass where there will be no updates.  Most of the MDs here have a great following that when these changes happen the MD followers are very happy when there is an update after a long period of time. ;)

I find it very interesting to follow stats like these, especially about myself.  So when I see that I have made it onto your list (whether top 10 or top 20) over the last 5 weeks, I'm fairly happy with myself. ()stsfd()

Congrats to everyone that has made the list and to those that have not, I'm sure you just need to try a little bit harder. :thumbsup:

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Btw, the BTT reminds me a lot of Dustin's Mayor Diaries statistics... maybe we have someone to take it up? ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Alright, I managed not to fall out of the Top Ten again  ;D

Thanks for fixing my MD name and thanks again for compiling this great list  :thumbsup:

QuoteCongrats to everyone that has made the list and to those that have not, I'm sure you just need to try a little bit harder. :thumbsup:

I'd like to add that patience also really pays off. Sometimes great updates just end up getting missed, even for MDs that have an established following. With persistence though I promise that your hard work will get the recognition it deserves here!

bat

Congrats on winning the fifth week, Benoit! &apls
And nice work on another list, Ben! :thumbsup:

ThomasK

Great to see this at SC4Devotion, and no better winner than the fantastic Med Inspirations. :)
Congratulations Benoit!

benedict

Hi, art128. Great to see you stop by last time.

Hi, rooker1. Thanks again for the karma point, and the explanation.

Hi, noahclem. No problem!

Hi, ThomasK. Good to see you here.

Hi, art128. Thanks for stopping by last time.

We're now 6 for 6 in terms of new number ones. Rondnoir is a re-entry at number one!

The Deltan Empire and Just Gloria are new at 6 and 10. Welcome back to AntigOne's Project at 8, and The Sultanate of Kalu Sabah at 9.

Ben's +10

Dragon Islands Cities by Skimbo
Commonwealth of Marathon by thundercrack
Tarkusian Cities by Tarkus
Med. Inspirations by OI.S / Benoit
Kolbrów by kbieniu7
Totori by Dantes
Corsica by Yan077
Eloaria by Kergelen
9988's MD's 
Mind Scape by rooker1