• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Hi Nick,

Oh yes, I see them. Beautiful!
I mean the container stacks. But also the other stuff. I now can relot my relotted containerports again....
Perhaps I make some new ones with PEG's cranes and your containers.

cogeo

Hi,

Downloaded the mobile power generator. Great idea! I'm gonna mod it further to my preference too.

I found a little "problem" though, the lot contains no textures. Do you have any suggestion about some texture, like that in the lot next to the water tower in the preview pic? I mean the one looking like loose gravel on grass. I don't think this is a Maxis texture.

Thanks in advance

Simmer2

Quote from: cogeo on February 03, 2017, 08:21:26 AM
Hi,

Downloaded the mobile power generator. Great idea! I'm gonna mod it further to my preference too.

I found a little "problem" though, the lot contains no textures. Do you have any suggestion about some texture, like that in the lot next to the water tower in the preview pic? I mean the one looking like loose gravel on grass. I don't think this is a Maxis texture.

Thanks in advance

Hello Cogeo and thank you for downloading one of my lots.

The "problem" as you describe it, is actually intentional. As I have described on the download page, the lot has no base texture so that you can fill in with any MMP you wish.

The sand is MMP. You can download it here http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29426-franku-heblem-sand-addon/

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

cogeo

Thanks for the swift reply!

I'll see what I can do. I think MMPs can be placed on top of textures though, they just can't be placed on the area occupied by a prop or building rectangle.

FrankU

Yes, MMP's can be placed on top of textures. Not in an area that is occupied by the occupancy rectangle of a building or prop.

Simmer2

@FrankU and cogeo

That is not entirely true. By making the occupancy size tiny you can put MMP below props and buildings.
Case in point, my pipe set. I made the occupancy size 1m thus allowing the placement of MMP under the pipes.

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

Just finished making SM2 Gantry Container Crane and here are some pics with it at work. I should have the prop pack and a starting set of lots made soon enough. The Real 3D Rail set will not be included in the pack at this time, I will release them on a more detailed lot I have been working on.

Simmer2

Seaman

Quote from: Simmer2 on February 07, 2017, 10:21:11 AM
The Real 3D Rail set will not be included in the pack at this time, I will release them on a more detailed lot I have been working on.

it looks beautiful already. I'm curious about the transitions to the normal rail, though.  :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

Well, now I have to replan my some of my lotting projects :D :D :D   &apls &apls &apls
Great work, nice props!
I would like to ask you to attache the wheelstop props to your prop pack, even if it belongs to a different project, because I could use that one. It is rusty enough for an older seaport setting.
The crane and containers are awesome! And the new rail tracks.... well they are something different. Very nice work! :)
Thank you!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

FrankU

Simmer2

@Seaman I will think of something  ;)

@Tyberius06 Thanks Tibi! SM2 Rail Bumper is now part of the next prop pack! (3 variations, 90, 45, 22.5)

@FrankU Thank you!

While I work on completing the last 2 prop packs I managed to finish up some other work I had on the back burner.
Stones MMP !

There are now 3 different color of "Muro Secco", its a type of "dry wall"  made of local stones and are prevalent in some European countries such as Italy, France, Spain etc. The country side is dotted with them.
Used as a type on fence to mark property boundaries and to hold livestock within while out to pasture.

I also made 4 different color slate stone pathways, also seen in those countries to go with the ensemble.

And finally I made 2 different sized and colored bedrocks.

I should be able to pack them for release by tomorrow.
Here are a few sample pics I quickly put together.

Simmer2

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Ernestmaxis

Amazing some cool stuff! &apls

Krasner

Nice to see that there will be great alternatives to Orange's Aubrac walls available soon. Thanks to you  :thumbsup:
ANARCHIST !!

Silur

There are many interesting things from You ... I like this so much ...  &apls

korver

Awesome work, looking forward to these :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thank you everyone!

As promised, here is the link http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3482

I added one more bedrock thus making the total MMPs in this pack, 10.

Page 1 has been amended.

dyoungyn

Awesome.  Not to mention the features you provided as in slope tolerance and under water!  Simply amazing.

FrankU

Thanks Nick,

We just cannot have too many path MMP's. And the walls are very useful too.

Vizoria

Brilliant MMP additions!