• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion Turns 11 Today

Started by Tarkus, November 04, 2017, 04:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

On November 4th, 2006, jeronij brought SC4 Devotion into the world, with the goal of providing a site that would foster content creation and preserve technical knowledge about the game that ties us all together.  11 years on, in 2017, we are still here, and continuing on that vision.  Here's to many more years of SimCity 4 and SC4 Devotion.

-Alex

Tyberius06

Happy Birthday SC4D!!!!
Many-many  more years! :)  &apls &apls &apls &apls :popcorn: :popcorn:

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Kitsune

... and what a awesome community this has come to be. Jeronij should feel proud of that - it is a difficult thing to build a community as tight and successful as this one has been.
~ NAM Team Member

ChiefZDN

Happy birthday, SC4D!!!  &apls  :popcorn:  :bnn:

metarvo

Way to go!  &apls  Even some popular websites don't make it this many years.  Here's to another 11.  ;D  We're still learning the secrets of this game together.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

evarburg

Indeed we do. I've been playing SimCity for longer than SC4D existed and I am only transitioning from player to modder (well, lotter...) ! Let us just hope that we'll be able to keep our old machines running the game in the future.

Simmer2

Happy Bday!!

So glad to be a part of SC4 journey.  &apls

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Silur

SC4D is a wonderful place. Congratulations to Jeronij and all participants!  &apls

fantozzi

Hardly can remember, how I was doing when I was eleven. If I remember right I had a appendectomy. And I wasn't very creative but ignorant and insubordianted - used to go down to the river all day, daydreaming and catching fishes (poached).

So SC4D, being 11, is quite different. Full of creativity, full of interests, mature and not so harmfull to the beauty of nature. Instead a source for beauty.

Hey, birthday child, you did pretty well! Hope, I'll can be your guest for a long time.

Jack_wilds

noahclem

Happy birthday!!!

It's so great to see this site, which has done so much for me, continue to be a great place for SC4 players and creators to come together. Here's to many more years!  &dance :squirrel:

911Diva

Happy Birthday!!!  And thanks to all the people here and all their hard work!!! &apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

Swordmaster

vinlabsc3k

:party: &dance &hlp :bnn: :clap: :party: :clap: :bnn: &hlp  &dance :party:
Happy Birthday SC4Devotion!!
:party: &dance &hlp :bnn: :clap: :party: :clap: :bnn: &hlp  &dance :party:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

gn_leugim

mrbisonm

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

wouanagaine

It's great the site and the game is still alive

Happy birthday !

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Mad_genius

Feliz Aniversário!
Happy Birthday!

A big thank you to the entire SC4Devotion community for all the great mods, lots, tutorials, and so much content provided over the years.

PS: @mrbisonm That cake looks delicious. Leave a bit for us.  ;D :thumbsup:

metarvo

I'll take a slice.  I always go for cake when it's there!  ()stsfd()
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Ernestmaxis

Great slice!
Congratultions on the 11 birthday !  :popcorn: &apls