• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropical Storm squalls over City

Started by HurricaneMod10, February 14, 2021, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

Raw Power Category 5 Tropical Cyclone Preview SC4!

The raw power of a category 5 tropical cyclone, by the way of the contrast, can exceed those of all but the strongest tornadoes, and often cover hundreds of square kilometres of territory in SC4. Small wonder, then, that the raw power of the wind is often the most powerful and destructive tropical cyclone with 160mph winds to makes landfall in Tegal.

:bnn: :bnn: :bnn: &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

HurricaneMod10

Raw Power Category 5 Tropical Cyclone Preview SC4! (HD)

Enjoy!  &apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

New Tropical Storm Symbol Preview SC4!  &apls

The first three graphics you can see that the FSH shows a new hurricane-looking symbol over the surface of the water but It cannot be able to make a color with a light green symbol for a tropical storm that it need to be a fixing it on this section 2 with Effect Dir.  &hlp

AsimPika3172

Look likes....

SHARINGAN!!!!  :D
I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

Rotation Clockwise and Anticlockwise Stops!  %confuso %confuso ::)

The rotation is moving inwards, outwards, round and round the clockwise but the anticlockwise is beginning annoying to be a pause there for a few seconds with no reasons.  &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp

HurricaneMod10

Category 5 Tropical Cyclone Completed!

Category 5 Tropical Cyclone
Winds: 157-230mph
Damage: Catastrophic

Bordering the eye of the storm is the eye wall, where the strongest winds and heaviest rainfall are a found. This is one of the most violent and catastrophic wind parts of the hurricane.

Beyond the eye wall are feeder bands, with thunderstorms and heaviest rainfall that spiral inward toward the eye wall is one the most intense core of tropical cyclones within the feeder bands can extend out for many miles and increase as the heat engine feeds the outer bands of the storms are catastrophic winds.

Category 5 is one of the strongest tropical cyclones on the new SC4's Tropical Cyclone Intensity Scale. Category 5 tropical cyclones have maximum sustained winds of more than 155 miles per hour and destroying everything in their paths.

Good luck with all of your storms in the near future.

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Cyclone Season Idea SC4!

Prediction of the tracks of tropical cyclones is one of the most difficult situation and challenging problems of current international tropical cyclone season in SC4.

For examples:
Click anywhere using your Sign Tool within your City View and type in the text you would like to see on your newly created sign to Tropical Cyclone Name label.

You can change what a sign says by choosing this tool and clicking on the sign text to edit. Want to move a sign to a more visible location?

Like what you are written? Click on Create Cyclone to place the label on your new storm name anywhere in the regions and change storm text to edit and then ok with a new effect prop.

HurricaneMod10

Catastrophic Category 5 Hurricane SC4!

Category 5 is the first highest hurricane classification on the SimCity 4's Tropical Cyclone Intensity Scale. Hurricanes can cause catastrophic winds to bring coastlines and several hundred miles inland with SC4.

Hurricanes can produce winds exceeding of more than 155 miles per hour as well as tornadoes and microbursts. These power flashes are extremely bright and can easily light up the night sky with the most intense eyewall of the Category 5 hurricane.

HurricaneMod10

Hurricane Destructive With Flying Debris SC4!

It can take matters into a trail of destruction with flying debris without rubbles but just like a bulldoze test for the hurricane destructive with small debris like that.

I guess I will email to him to Xannepan with adding destructive effects and the coastal flooding too.

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Cyclone Rendering Textures SC4!

Texturing is one of the most important stages in rendering, even though all that is happening is the color of three-dimensional grid of colored blocks are calculated and changed it.

The majority of the visual effects seen in games today are showing to you how to clever use of textures, without them, games would dull and lifeless.

The above image is an example of how to works into these multiple layers and overlay together using complex artists; the use of these artworks in a scene can produce stunningly realistic images with the full-force of the tropical cyclones, also called hurricanes, cyclones or even typhoons. Super Typhoons can be extremely dangerous and powerful ones in SC4.

To help understand how to texturing become so important, take a look at this scene from Raw Power Category 5 Tropical Cyclone had now been a released on YouTube.
&apls &apls &apls

HurricaneMod10

Blue-Greenish Skies of Tropical Cyclone SC4

An eerie green light looms high in the sky during a hurricane, cyclone or a typhoon. A hurricane can produced a brilliant blue-greenish streak of light in the sky over the region of Tegal with the most intense core of the category 5 tropical cyclones (equivalent of a category 5 hurricane.)

HurricaneMod10

Supercell Thunderstorm Development SC4!

Supercell thunderstorms are the largest, most dangerous type of thunderstorms. Enormous severe storms that develop and have a tilted updraft are called supercell thunderstorms.

Large hail typically forms in supercell thunderstorms. Increasingly favorable stronger vertical wind profiles may lead to a greater possibility of supercell development rather than multicell storms in SC4!

In addition to tornadoes, supercells can generate all other modes of severe weather, including flash flooding, frequent lightning, damaging winds and very large hail.

HurricaneMod10

Extreme Heatwaves!!!

A new heatwave is a period of excessively hot weather, which may be accompanied by high humidity, especially in oceanic climate countries, also called 'Tropical Heatwave' in SC4.

Extreme heatwave could reached up to 39-48C degrees, excessively hotter scorching. With rising temperatures and shifting rainfall patterns, heatwaves and droughts are increasing in frequency and intensity with the most intense heat.

A searing heatwave is fuelling an extreme "mega drought" in the region of Tegal with reaching up to 38-39C degrees, as extreme heatwaves.

Droughts occur when a long period passes without substantial rainfall, caused by extreme heatwaves with reaching up to 39-48C degrees.

Drought conditions are being made more likely to bringing more extreme heatwaves when temperatures soaring.

Extreme heatwave is a period of unusual and uncomfortable hot weather that could negatively affect Sims health in SC4.

Enjoy!

fantozzi

Following this thread makes me feel uncomfortable. Because if I say this getting better and better instead it means it's getting worse and worse.

But if I say, man, your work is a real desaster – how can I make shure in this special case it's intended to be a compliment  ()what() ()what() ()what() ()what()

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: fantozzi on July 15, 2021, 10:07:17 AM
Following this thread makes me feel uncomfortable. Because if I say this getting better and better instead it means it's getting worse and worse.

But if I say, man, your work is a real desaster – how can I make shure in this special case it's intended to be a compliment  ()what() ()what() ()what() ()what()

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Thank you!

HurricaneMod10

Waterspout Preview SC4!

You've likely heard the term waterspout.  &apls

A waterspout is a column of rotating, cloud-filled wind. A waterspout descends from a cumulus cloud to an water or land.  &apls &apls &apls

BartonThinks

My first time stopping by this thread, but long overdue. I was reading through Xannepan's old thread the other day, and I had no idea until then how much work must have gone into this project. And the results look so good!

Keep them coming.  :)

AsimPika3172

Ohhhh.... waterspout!!!!  &apls &apls &apls :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bnn: :bnn:
I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

Mothership Supercell Thunderstorm Preview SC4!
  &apls

A rotating wall cloud usually develops before tornadoes or funnel clouds in association with supercell thunderstorms over the portions of the southwest of Tegal. The supercell is potentially the most dangerous convective storm, often producing high winds, large hail, and long-lived tornadoes in SC4.  :bnn: :bnn: :D :thumbsup:

HurricaneMod10

Destructive Supercell Thunderstorm SC4!

Sometimes thunderstorms will produce intense downdrafts that create damaging winds on the ground.

Supercell thunderstorms can produce damaging wind gusts, large hail, tornadoes and extremely heaviest rainfall, which may cause flash flooding and these phenomena can all cause significant damage including fires, flying debris and destructive tornadoes.  &apls &apls &apls

Destructive Winds from Supercell SC4!

Destructive winds can cause great and irreparable damage with supercell thunderstorms are looked like rubble on the ground but unlike to be appearing with too much damage for destructive effects as soon as possible.  &apls &apls