• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A LEX Suggestion

Started by HabLeUrG, August 17, 2007, 03:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HabLeUrG

As I said to jeronij in another thread...

Quote from: HabLeUrG on August 17, 2007, 01:16:29 PM
Le segerería a Jeronij, puede que sea un propuesta dificil y grande... lo siguiente es que si se puede dividir el LEX en dos secciones, una la sección de descargas profesionales, donde suben los de BSC y que tienen aturorización etc... y otra sección para la gente común, que cualquier miembro registrado pueda subir, esta sección pueda ser estrictamente moderada, y si se encuentra digamos una descarga de baja calidad se pueda eliminar inmediatamente... y en caso que en la sección común se encuentre una descarga muy buena, se pueda mover a la sección de profesionales  ;D

Es solo una propuesta no se que piensen los demás y por supuesto Jeronij  ;)

I was suggesting if it possible to divide the lex into two sections, one secction of professional files, where all BSC and some authorized members can upload they creations (the current one) and another section of common people where all registered member can upload with a exception, this section will be strictly moderated also if you file with low quality founds it can be removed quickly  and in case if theres a good file it can be moved to the professional section.

Thats a good idea for people who wants to upload at LEX, hope this request can be possible  ;)

Take care  :)

BarbyW

I see your point, Hableurg, but I don't see the difference between posting in the LEX candidacy thread and having a moderated separate LEX. If people want to upload then they can  open a thread as zero7 and Antoine did. The work can then be seen openly and comments made by anyone. The final stage would be posting the lot or a link to it for scrutineers to look at the modding and packaging. After satisfactory uploads by the Admin the BATter/lotter will get upload rights and earlier uploads changed to their name.
Anyone who wants can upload to the LEX but they must go through the procedure first.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

HabLeUrG

Well thats actually difficult for another members that dont use to writte in English and most of them are shy in posting a new thread for a candidate... could be better if thats like STEX, just uploading the file.

There are some members that wants to upload to LEX by their own, if this request/idea is followed that problem will be solved... so in that way those files uploaded at the common section can be moderated like in the candidate thread and that will bring many people in uploading at LEX...

Hope to understand  &ops

BarbyW

I'm sorry, Hable, but those are the rules. If any LBT member wants to post individually they can go via Debussyman who will translate and help with the thread. For other members I can cope with French, Ripplejet can cope with most Scandinavian languages and Andreas with German so there is little problem with languages.
As for being shy, well posting to the LEX and having it removed would surely be worse than posting for it to be looked at and help offered for improvements.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

HabLeUrG