• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Nam - New EuroTextures

Started by frimi, January 17, 2007, 06:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frimi

For all those, who are using the NAM and my EuroTextures:
Because there are new bridges and puzzlepieces, I've made an update to the NAM-Eurotextures.
The needed files are now in the LEX

sebes

Very good - and very quick! Bravo  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

&apls I have yet to install the new NAM, but this will now give me some motivation.

sim1234

Thanks a lot for this! &apls It's a very useful file, Well Done! :thumbsup:

jeronij

Vielen Dank mein Freund  :thumbsup:

As an euro player, I am really interested in this  ;D

Keep us informed about new updates  ;) ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

frimi

(grin) muchas gracias, mi amigo  ;)

This is only the update for the NAM, the other (2) files are unchanged since they are done at the end of 2005. If you like it, I would upload all 3 files in your file-center  :)

jeronij

Oh yes, please, it would be nice to have them here too. I`ll contact you again with instructions  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

jeronij

Frimi, if you want to upload anything to the LEX, simple register and PM back. You'll get uploading rights asap  ;D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

KooriSim123

Great stuff frimi. I am 1 person that uses  the euro-textures so this will be very useful cheers
Strong,Black and deadly
My brothers keeper

CabraBuitre

Thanks for the update Frimi!  The Euro textures are definately a part of my cities!

Check out Abelfarei!

vester

Welcome to sc4d, frimi. Great to see you around.

Thanks for the update.

toxicpiano

Thanks for this! Will you be doing updates for the euro highway textures?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

mjig_dudy

Thanks so much for this Frimi, this is so useful.  ;D

toxicpiano: If you are referring to the asphalt highway texture mod; I recently posted a quick fix i made for the new NAM at the simcities.com exchange.

frimi

Quote from: toxicpiano on February 10, 2007, 12:25:02 PM
Thanks for this! Will you be doing updates for the euro highway textures?

The existing euro highway textures are not made by me. May be some day I'll set up a new project with highway textures, but not yet, because lack of time. Sorry  :)

tommiej

thanks you frimi! i downloaded  the textures at once!!
should be nice if you made new ones with highway textures!
Men's imagination is exceeding his capabilities, that's why men is still dreaming.

frimi

May be, some day  ;) For the moment, I have no time, sorry  :)

ebina

@Frimi: I found glitches in the El-rail over Road Puzzle Pieces.
In this screenshot, top is yours, bottom is NAM's.

As you can see, sidewalks in intersections and supports in straight section are disappearing. In my opinion, 0x53263800, 0x53263900, 0x53263a00, 0x53263b00 and 0x53263d00, these textures shouldn't have the alphamap because NAM's textures using same IIDs have no alphamap.

In next update, please fix this. Thanks in advance.

toxicpiano

Hmm, with the June07 Nam, the euro textures on the turning lanes aren't appearing, is this just me or is anyone else having this prob?
I assume there will be a new update to this fantastic mod due to the new amazing nam including the curvey roads? :) ;)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.