• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Nam - New EuroTextures

Started by frimi, January 17, 2007, 06:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

Quick update: Chrisim kindly helped me with converting the Marrast Road Underpass textures, so the update Euro Road Textures Mod is almost ready for release. The only thing that's still missing is the textures for dedgren's NAM Gentle Road Curve Puzzle Pieces. Hopefully, he finds some time for updating those textures soon, so I can include them into the ERTM. I've also broke down the NAM textures into separate DATs, so they reflect the modular NAM plugin approach. The issue that ebina has reported with the double-decker puzzle pieces is fixed as well.

Furthermore, I created some European textures for ardecila's Madison Wells Station, PEG's CDK ferries and some textures from NOB's Ftexture.dat. If you know some other lots that have US textures included, please name them here, then I can look if I can create some Euro textures for those as well. Most likely, I won't convert any more textures that are included in the BAT model, since it's too time-consuming.
Andreas

pvarcoe

I'm really looking forward to the new release of this Andreas.
Thanks for the work you've put into updating this!

bat

I also looking forward to the new release, Andreas! ;)

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

ExiLe

nice Andreas, can't wait for the release!

BTW, 5th of November... is that the release date by any chance? :D

...would be great cause that is also my birthday ;)

take care,
...coming soon

Andreas

I'll see what I can do. ;) Basically, only one set of textures is still missing, but hopefully, I'll get those soon. :)
Andreas

Starmanw402007

With my 100th post in these forums. I'll say Awesome job Andreas with the updates. Keep Up the Great Work.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

Andreas

The SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod has been released! Get it here and make sure to read the readme file. All previous versions of the mod must be removed for proper functionality.
Andreas

capo

Andreas, I would hug you if I could ....so consider yourself lucky :D

seriously: great work, I'm on my way to download it right now.

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

bat

Thanks you for this! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

Serkanner

The much anticipated textures are available! Thank you for this great modification for our roads and sharing it with the community.  :thumbsup:

meldolion

THank you very much!!! just downloading now....

Shadow Assassin

Oh yeah, this'll give me an excuse to use the curved road pieces! ::D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

metasmurf

I have a problem with the newly released euro textures. Even though i check the "install zebra crossing textures" option, it doesn't show up in game. Any ideas?

el_cozu

try redrawing the roads... it also helps for some other NAM tools... like turning lanes at crossings

Andreas

Have a look at the installation folder. Is the file "zzz3_Euro_Textures_Crosswalks.dat" installed? Or maybe it gets overwritten by some other file? Check if the ERTM is loaded after the other mods you have installed.
Andreas

Andreas

I have updated the SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod again. The new version contains textures for various new NAM items, a complete set of SAM textures, and Euro textures for xannepan's Bourse de Commerce. Also included are updated Overpass Mod textures by ebina. The old ZIP files for Mac users have been locked and replaced by a single download, the Windows installer has been updated.

Download Windows Version: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1302

Download Mac Version: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1605
Andreas

JoeST

Thanks Andreas, your a star ;)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

bat

Thank you very much for this, Andreas!!! ;)

thundercrack83

Excellent! Thank you, Andreas--for all your hard work!

Dustin