• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PaulvMontfort Bridges

Started by PaulvMontfort, September 21, 2007, 02:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacqulina

PaulvMontfort

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on October 07, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Looks good, but the texture for the pylons aren't exactly the best...

Maybe if you ask Jeronij for the pylon textures and rail textures he used?

what's wrong with the rail textures, those are the ones Jeronij sent me. About the pylons. I didn't like Jeronij's textures for those. Mine looked much better in the preview IMHO. I'll see to get some other ones. But it'll have to wait until the weekend or maybe the next weekend ;)

Toichus Maximus

Hate to be a gravedigger, but how is this bridge coming along?

Andreas

Quote from: Toichus Maximus on November 13, 2007, 10:29:24 AM
Hate to be a gravedigger, but how is this bridge coming along?

Most likely, it's not coming along at the moment, otherwise, PaulvMontfort would have posted some progress pics. No offense, but don't you think that the custom content creators are proud of their work, so they would post an update immediately if they make good progress? If they would want to work behind closed doors, they wouldn't need a showcase thread like this one.
Andreas

Toichus Maximus

Quite often, when no interest is expressed in a project, it simply dies. Its good to ask now and again, even if you can guess the answer.

PaulvMontfort

The problem is that some people don't like the textures I used. At this moment I'm not willing to spend time I don't have in changing them and rerender every piece of the bridge. No offence, But I thing I'll keep the textures as they are and send the models to Jeronij for further processing ;)

Toichus Maximus

well,  the textures look great to me ^^

ElPhantasmo69

Quote from: PaulvMontfort on November 13, 2007, 04:29:40 PM
The problem is that some people don't like the textures I used. At this moment I'm not willing to spend time I don't have in changing them and rerender every piece of the bridge. No offence, But I thing I'll keep the textures as they are and send the models to Jeronij for further processing ;)

Well, I think they look great! If someone doesn't like them, that's their tough luck. They should build their own bridge instead of complaining. Be proud of the beautiful job you've done Paul - like all the other projects you've presented us with, this one is first rate.

PaulvMontfort

hey Jeronij, hows the modding of this bridge comming along. Just wondering ::) ;)

jeronij

I am sorry Paulv, but I am terribly sort of time atm. I want to make a NAM Bridges addon with your bridge and some others I worked with lately. I am not sure when I will be able to do this though  &mmm
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Toichus Maximus

'ss ok, we understand. RL>Sc4... usually

Pat

&apls Jeroni you have a lot on your plate and dont worry.... RL # 1, SC4 # 2, Wife & Kids # 3  ;D :D  kidding about the last one....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

PaulvMontfort

I see you uploaded my bridge. Why did you upload the green test version instead of the red final version ()what()

Shadow Assassin

It's because, if you look back on Page 2, Jeroni actually said he was using the green version for testing variable arch lengths, etc. And since it was all modded and ready a long time ago, it made sense to upload it with the new NAM.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Andreas

So this was only a test version? Actually, I thought it looked so well that it's a final version. Well, there's no reason that the red model couldn't be modded for the game as well - the more, the merrier. :)
Andreas

jeronij

It seems I uploaded the wrong model files  :-[ .. I will lock the LEX bridge and upload the right models (red) asap ( this evening). I am sorry for the inconveniences  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

PaulvMontfort

Andreas

Hmm, I hope Filasimo still has that nice gorge so he can update the pics in the readme file. :)
Andreas

jeronij

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Kitsune

Would it be possible to still use both the red and green versions? As I've already dl'ed the green, and wouldnt mind both colors.
~ NAM Team Member