• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

lot showcase with downloads

Started by jayo, December 02, 2007, 03:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Depends on whether you want it to look as the other icons in the game, Jayo...

Here's an alternative one for you... ::)

:thumbsup:

jayo

Thanks ripplejet :) Much appreciation  :thumbsup:
I'm back

Pat Riot

Jayo and RippleJet, those are both very excellent.

jayo

Thanks pat :) One thing,i don't think the pavillion has nitelights  ;D
I'm back

BarbyW

I think you will find it has lighting. ;D

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jayo

Thanks barby-Just need to locate that patch,eh. ;D
I'm back

dogfight

Hey Jayo. I'm glad your onboard. I have a template for the icons your requesting. If you need then PM me. If you need help placing them properly I'll also look for a link where there is a tutorial on how to do it. :thumbsup:

jayo

RDK (Rural Development Kit)

The rural development kit will be a series of ploppable and growable lots to enhance the rural areas of simcity,rather like chrisadams's project,but lot based. ;)

Here are some teaser pictures of whats to come.Please remmember that i haven't nearly finished one lot yet,so this is in its early stages. ()stsfd() This lot is a mixture of cycledogg's textures and props,Callagrafx's props and D66's props.

The little house,by D66 has nightlights  :thumbsup:
I'll get a night pic soon  :thumbsup:

I'm back

jayo

Hello-bit busy with my CJ so no new stuff yet ;D Lots of lots to make  ::) But i've finished that field  :thumbsup: Though i don't think that RDK will ever catch on    ()stsfd()
I'm back

Pat

Jayo I have to say that you have vastel improved from this summer and to see where you are going is great!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jayo

Hello-Can this be moved to the LOT section  ()sad()

Updates

Some suburban houses for you based on real ones in West norwood and Streatham,prodominatley on Leigham court road.By the way,Streatham and West Norwood are in south-east London.

I'm back

Jasoncw

You should send a PM to someone who can move the thread.  Chances are someone who can move it won't stumble across your message.

jayo

Here is what they look like in urban surroundings-They'll be released on Christmas day :)

I'm back

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ennedi

I like these lots, very good work Jayo!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Shadow Assassin

They look very British.

Tea, anyone?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

freedo50

Nice work Jayo  :thumbsup:, maybe a few with flowery gardens might be nice too.

Fred