• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us...... Your Canal stuff

Started by Citynut, January 31, 2007, 12:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

Sick and tired of hospitals that their rooms have view to the next wall? Here is a solution, underground hospitals with view to fishes, dolphins, mantas and even sharks and whales! ;D

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

editfish

That's beautiful.  Where did you get that plugin?

samerton

@ Terring7: Looks great! I have to ask the same question.. where did you get the underground hospital?

x-ten

samerton

It is model from on of japan exchanges.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

DCMetro2834

Simply amazing canals everyone!  &apls

@ Terring7: Where did you find the canal plugin (the walls specifically)...those walls are spectacular!

DC

vester

Quote from: DCMetro2834 on September 27, 2010, 02:22:56 PM
@ Terring7: Where did you find the canal plugin...those walls are spectacular!

They are found on a japanese site. Can't remember which.

Have a look around in the forum Japan, so far, so near -- 遠いようで近い国、日本

samerton

cubby420

Seemed like the right place to post this...from my MD

Thoughts?

Girafe

Lotting skills are impressive and I like the feeling of northern city with pines and canals. Remember me Saint-Petersburg  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Uzil

noahclem

Nice canals Andrew!

Uzil, your industrial area looks really good too. I would suggest that you move your elevated road ramps closer to the canal though--then you won't have that unsightly empty green area below the ramp.

A little something from me:

I'm using the Peg brigantine water mod and trying to get a relatively smooth transition from canal to open water. Are the Cal canals working for me or should I be using something else?

canyonjumper

Looks fine to me ;D What's the building on the left?
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

noahclem

Thanks Jordan! I had used Peg canals before but I think I prefer the Cal canals.

That building on the left is the BSC-reworked version of Amsterdam Centraal Station available on the LEX (sorry no linkie, I forgot my LEX password again  ::) )

jijdlswns

Silur

Dantes