• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your suburbs!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

feyss

Varnado, you should start a MD  :thumbsup:

vortext

No worries for double posting in a 'show us your' thread, especially not when it's an excellent pic. The perspective is just great!

Quote from: feyss on May 24, 2014, 10:29:36 AM
Varnado, you should start a MD  :thumbsup:

Seconded!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

c.p.

Catalyst

Alright, here some low density, medium wealth suburban pics:

> early in the morning (clicé moi pour la image grandios)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - & - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -

> late at night (Anyone else heard that germany beat brazil 7-1 or was that just a dream?)

I really like the futuristic suburbs Skywaltz !

Nanami

Don't forget the image size limit. :)

Themistokles

Catalyst, the amount of curves in that image is just astounding and the image really captures the feel of an American suburb.

Kisa Atsuko, the mixture between straight and curved roads are just perfect for this more dense kind of suburb. I'm not at all familiar with the Japanese environment; is this scene typical of north or south Japan or some particular region?

Seeing these two images together just illustrates how wonderfully malleable Simcity really is. They are so different, yet united in being suburbs... I could philosophize about this indefinitely, but the reason I was here was to post my own picture, depicting the place where the suburbs end, growing more sparse and then transforming into rural country-side:

Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

sunv123

Wow, amazing work Themistokles! &apls The detailing that you've done makes it look like a picture taken in real life.

Have you considered starting a MD? :D

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Bipin

Indeed, that detailing is gorgeous. Nice work!