• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing texture for Sunken highway pieces

Started by luvs2draw, January 19, 2008, 10:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvs2draw

I've been all the forums looking for an answer to my question  ()testing(). I haven't found any answers so I'll ask here  :thumbsup:. After building an area for a Sunken highway, using Hole Digging lots ver .2 by Smoncrie, and placing a Ground Highway from SC4 in the lowered area. I add on and off ramps connected to a 1 way road on either side of the Highway. Then placeing on and off ramps puzzle pieces from Buddybud, using latest version of NAM and Rural Sunken Highway Wall-Straight Sections by buddybud, there are textures missing from the on and off ramp and cross over bridges puzzle pieces. I also have Residental and Rural Diagonal Wall by Jeronij installed  :thumbsup:. I've read and re-read the the instructions on how to use the puzzle peices to no avail. Is this normal? If so I can accept that and stop trying to go out of my mind ()what() trying to get the pieces to work like they should.

Any and all help would be appreciated ;D.

SC4BOY

If I recall those lots are made to go on sunken highways at 14m, NOT the standard 15m.. if you put them on 15m highways, they textures look either absent or "striped" in some way, usually with grey lines. If that's not your problem, sorry.. all I know about it. THey work fine for me.

I'm no expert on this, but I believe some time back JRJ reworked some textures and translated from Spanish to English.. if your lot is looking for the other one, but doesn't find it, that may be the problem. Can't say for sure.

I've seen this discussed, but don't recall a link.

luvs2draw

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong &apls. I had the depth for the highway to shallow :o. I was getting a area in a region setup for a new city when the ideal came to me &Thk/(.  So I set the depth of a new sunken highway at different depths &mmm. I placed the puzzle pieces along the area at different places, from shallow to cliff depth, and loe-and-behold I found the depth i needed for the puzzle pieces to show compeletely :thumbsup:.

aaaling

Quote from: SC4BOY on January 19, 2008, 10:53:02 AM
If I recall those lots are made to go on sunken highways at 14m, NOT the standard 15m.. if you put them on 15m highways, they textures look either absent or "striped" in some way, usually with grey lines. If that's not your problem, sorry.. all I know about it. THey work fine for me.

I'm no expert on this, but I believe some time back JRJ reworked some textures and translated from Spanish to English.. if your lot is looking for the other one, but doesn't find it, that may be the problem. Can't say for sure.

I've seen this discussed, but don't recall a link.

You are wrong! It should be 15m!