• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese SC4 Links

Started by snorrelli, February 06, 2007, 06:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bipin

That's bizarre, as I downloaded some automata yesterday.  %confuso

NCGAIO

%confuso  Very bizarre .... I entered soon after being posted and it was empty

art128

Quote from: NCGAIO on October 04, 2012, 01:16:32 PM
%confuso  Very bizarre .... I entered soon after being posted and it was empty

Same here. :) I'll check often to see if there is an update.

Bipin are you sure it's the right link? Maybe you linked the wrong one?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bipin

moonlinght

If you're looking for APTX's BAT, Please refer to this table ;) They were uploaded by himself.

art128

aaaaah, oh my god. OH my freak*n god! Know that's what I call starting a week greatly!

Thank you moonlinght-sempai for pointing the link here!  &apls &apls Also APTX-sama if you ever walk by here, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! どうもありがとう!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

NCGAIO

;D SC4 is like riding a bicycle. You never forget ....

()stsfd() Great news to know that despite the long time you're here ... As everyone has said  congratulations for the great work and I hope RL leave you a spare time so we can have more ..
&apls

Swesim

Quote from: marcszar on November 04, 2012, 11:21:21 AM
Thought this link might be useful because as far as I know no one else has created one yet...

BriPizza has a functional rail ferry BAT available!
Interesting BAt, but I know there is another one out there as well.
This BAT only uses the car ferry, there is one over at Simcitypolska which uses subway to simulate the traincrossing.

FurbyTheSwede

I have two questions. 1: I downloaded these building. But they seem like they don't want to grow, anyone got any ideas? http://tokyo-urbanlab.jpn.org/Sim-Jpn-R-001.htm
and 2: Is there any way i can get a hold of these buildings? http://simcityedit.com/simedit/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=SC4=2-3&skin=skin/config/=/simedit/skin/config/&style=1&page=2&ppid=1211428378729345#1211428378729345

jdenm8

The first lot set looks like overrides of the default R$ residential lots. I'd make sure it's installed properly and that you have both packs of dependencies.

I'm not able to find download links for the second one.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Sunset_baby

moonlinght

I agree jdenm8 and Sunset_baby :thumbsup:
By the way, 2nd BAT.
"HOME" click => Tadasu's site => go "Download page" => The BAT you are looking for is the "町家セット1(machiya-set 1)"  ;)

editfish

Quote from: moonlinght on January 17, 2013, 05:14:34 AM
I agree jdenm8 and Sunset_baby :thumbsup:
By the way, 2nd BAT.
"HOME" click => Tadasu's site => go "Download page" => The BAT you are looking for is the "町家セット1(machiya-set 1)"  ;)

I really like the look of the machiya-set, but I had to remove it after a while because it seemed to take over my town and not get replaced.  :/

ShimizuKyoko

Thanks but  :D  &apls  .. not all of this link work now  &mmm

dyoungyn

Does anyone know where I can get the Tabinohito U.S. Navy Ships at?  It appears they did not copy when I backed up for a new PC.

Any help is so greatly appreciated.  I looked and looked but could not find them I have some but not all.  I love Tabi's work and  recently found out his site is down.

dyoungyn

NCGAIO

Somewhere in the LEX ...  sure that someone uploaded for there  but after the change of the page not remember where.

If you can not find send  PM to be able to help you.

AsimPika3172

Bumping old threads! Just to say thanks for all Japanese mods links! Time for make my city was so beautiful! :D
I loves Sim City forever!

AsimPika3172

UPDATE!!!

Some Japanese links was down! Here the another link I found it!

http://kamurai.la.coocan.jp/simcity/
I loves Sim City forever!

Artemis Willow

Many of these seem to be down. What's going on?

Silur