• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Wall2Wall Developments

Started by CasperVg, January 19, 2008, 11:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

From my MD, these are my W2W's...

A little island fisher village, Kujiit...

...and the old town of Access Center, a little squeezed.

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

biff weissglut

This scene is to the north of Biffe le Bourg Main Station.

modified to work.

vortext

biff weissglut, your picture doesn't show unless opened in a new tab. Looks great though!  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Gugu3

FrankU

deora

I love to build in W2W,especially US-Style Cities plots of developed land ::)
Sometimes growing large groups of similar buildings can be very,very exhausting.
On some places they grow like nothing and on other places they won`t even grow after over hundred game-years...

I`m pretty sure i`m not the only one who sometimes wish for diagonal versions of your favorite rowhouses...

One thing is really annoying.When you finally have whole blocks filled with similar rowhouses and on one or a hand full 1x2 lots some other non matching house is growing (can you spot the intruders?)

biff weissglut

Some details from Biffe le Bourg, a place where walls meet walls.

"Vote Biff - your vote counts" reads one of the political advertisements you can see here. Mayor Biff Weissglut has been making use of some of the w2w buildings.
Clever voters realise that "Mayor Weissglut counts the votes, and thats what counts", a street poll shows.

vortext

Okay, so not only is this city pretty neat, it turns out you have great photoshopping skills as well.  &apls

Now you just have to start a MD. Yes, you have to! Not really of course but at least keep posting every now and again!

So you already have one! Still be nice to see more here too.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

ecoba

(click for larger size)

This is around 2 years old but something I'm pretty proud of and hadn't shared here yet to my knowledge. It's not 100% wall to wall and a little photoshop, not to mention that I used the wrong people props here, but I'm pleased.

Dantes