• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Congratulations on your "Special Interst this Month" accolades! Can't wait to see more!

rooker1

Congrats on the award.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

WOW awsome award there KimCar great job.
As what Vicki said by all means take your time.... - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heinz

congrats on the award! and sure, take your time. we will be here when the next update comes  :P

kimcar

&ops Hello folks . No i`m not dead yet but very very busy. i`m very very sorry for not reply to your post and i thanks you for your comprehension . So i found some time and i finnaly finnish the Thrill Zone Park. Enough blabla and hope your enjoy this update .Is gonna have 5 update for this Park.

An overview

The Thrill Zone Hotel

Here the first ride : The Paddleboat Where you can go throught the park

A sculpture ,where you can take a rest .

That`s it for today. Hope you have enjoyed Now i return to work and i waiting for your comments. Hope is still have some fan after two month waiting ;D See you.

wouanagaine

WOW, impressive works Kimcar, I wish I can have a day or two to spend in this park :)

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

rooker1

I agree with wouanagaine, a day or two at this park would be great.  Are there any good hotels around to stay at?  Awesome update once again!

Robin   :D
Call me Robin, please.

bat

That zone is looking beautiful! Great to hear something from you! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Glad to see that you're back, kimcar! And with an outstanding amusement park, too! Your use of the MAPP is exquisite, and the way you incorporated the canals with the paddleboats is very creative. I hope everything in your real life goes well, and I'll be looking forward to your next update!

Snaper

I'm very happy to see news images of your beautiful Park  :thumbsup:

It's wonderful ... I love your work this the MAPP pieces

Bravo my friend  &apls

Fred_Ginger

Kimcar, Your Funtasia is back!  &apls &apls &apls

It was great, what a lot of hard work you put in, Thanks! :thumbsup:
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Air6

Awesome work my friend. I can't wait to see your next update.

kimcar

Some answer to your kinds replies . But first , thanks again for your patience.

Wouanagaine : Thanks my friend. Hope you find some time to come, but you gonna need more than a day or two at the very end  ;D

rooker1 : Thanks to you too. You will be very welcome . As for the Hotel , you just see the first one, but more to come and great one.

bat : Thanks for your comments mate

Thundercrack83 : Glad you enjoy this update my friend. Thanks for your kinds words . Everythings is perfect in my RL, just very busy, but i`m not complainning . See you to the next .

Snaper : Thanks my friend. Always a pleasure to read your comments.

Fred Ginger : Thanks a lot. I do less update , cause ,  i want to give you some rest  $%Grinno$% But with the rides you are sit most of the time so ... :D Thanks for pass by.

Air6 : Thanks for your reply my friend.

Next update soon that i find some time. Take care and see you people .

Pat

Well Hurry it up Kimcar and get that next update up soon LOL.... good job and naw take your time with the updates its just keeps us drolling for more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Looking forward to that update! ;)

kimcar

patfirefgtr : Thanks my friend , and i listen you . Here the second update from The Thrill Zone. Enjoy

Hum i guess i saw some of you in this ride  ;D

Ok this is it for this update. More to come but i give you a little break before. So hope you like your visit , and comments always welcome. See you thanks. ;)

rooker1

Super update as always.  This park must be huge now.  How many days would I need to stay the hotel to be able to see the entire park?  lol   

Great work... &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Snaper

Kimcar, your park is amazing  :o  I believe myself being in the avenues with all this world, by one fine day of summer, eating an ice  $%Grinno$%

It's really realist, and always so innovating

Bravo mon ami, c'est toujours aussi exceptionnel  &apls &apls

bat

A really beautiful area you have there! Like that area of your great amusement park!! :thumbsup:

Pat

OoooO aaaaaaaah now thats what i call exciting great update Kimcar   &apls